cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background confirmation in LT22

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

I have a problem with confirmation using LT22/LT23, when we confirm use background , the icon in TO change to be green and display message that the TO has been confirmed Just like the TO confirmed

But when we move back , and run again LT22 the TO still showing in the report with status not yet confirmed/open.

We doesn't have any problem whit LT12 or LT22 - foreground.

Pls help, if we have any any setting or customizing?

Best Regards

Irwan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you run it in foreground, what do you actually then?  Just hit enter until save or do you enter any data?

I just tried it in background and  my TO immediately turned green and showed a status message  L3026   TO number,  item number confirmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

Thanks for reply,

when i run in foreground just hit enter and after i run LT21 the TO has been green (confirmed).

when i run in Background the message showing " TO has been confirmed", and status change to green. When i open LT21 the status still red (not yet confirm), and when i run LT22 with option open , the TO still open (red).

former_member220444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Irwan,

Please note below.

a) Check ST22 - You should have some message into the inbox for runtime error. Check & Confirm.

b) Also check for the Putaway strategy, might be checking the correct bin number at the time of TO confirmation.

Regards,

Manish

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you describe looks pretty much like a posting failure.

do you get any express message?

You may want to check in SM13 if ou can see posting failures for your ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

I don't see any message, in ST22 or SM13, confirmed just can do in LT12 or LT22/LT23 in foreground.

In LT22/LT23 with background still problem with no error and no messages.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how is your LT22 and LT23 transaction defined:

check in IMG > Logistics Execution > WM > activities > Define Transaction Parameters

Is it defined for foreground or background here?

Former Member
0 Kudos

LT22 and LT23 not define in that transaction. I can not input new entries, just change parameter for another transaction ha been exist.

former_member220444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Irwan,

Please go ahead with LT11 with line item no.

Revert if is serves your issue.

Regards,

Manish

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry LT22 and LT23 are not extra defined there, they lookup the value assigned to LT11.

I had OSS Note 448912 - Cnfrmtn in forgrnd for trnsf.ord.from LT22 to LT27 nt possbl

in mind, which solved an opposite problem. But maybe there is new bug.

As I already said it is no problem in my system (my LT11 is defined with H as default)