Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really strange problem with Master pages

umberto_panico
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi to All,

there is a very strange problem with master pages.

I have Two Master Pages (A and B)

- A with logo at top

- B with logo at center

I have 5 body pages and one of these must be placed into Master Page B (Pagination -> Position -> On Master Page B.

Using preview in LCD the assignment works fine, but if I try to launch from SE37 all body pages using ever Master Page A!!

Why is there this problem?

Best Regards,

Umberto

update.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sandeep_katoch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Umberto,

Try this, not sure whether this is going to help you or you already had done this.

In bodypage 1 you need to select pagination and then in place select first master page instead of following previous.

In same bodypage 1 you again need to selct masterpage 2 in overflow option.

In Bodypage 2 and remaining pages you need to select masterpage 2 in pagination tab place option instead of following previous.

BR,

Sandeep Katoch

umberto_panico
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SK,

thanks for your reply.

Sorry, but doesn't work. I have again the problem, in preview works fine but from SE37 I see ever Master page A.

It's possibile move logo position (in Master page) from script (bodypage)?

Regards,

Umberto

sandeep_katoch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can see one more problem here , I guess data which you are passing to adobe form is creating the issue as according to you in preview it works fine but when you execute fm of adobe form then comes the problem.

Please check the bindings from interface to adobe form as it can be the issue. Rest procedure you can follow from my above post.

Moreover you can also shift the position of logo. If you want this then you need to pass the master page logo in a subform with properties flowed and then mark it hidden.

In bodypage you need to pass the logo and in properties need to pass following previos master page. By default the data will take place of the log in masterpage.

BR,

Sandeep Katoch