SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EL30 - Only showing open meter reading orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a query regarding EL30. My clients wants the option of estimating all implausible MRs at one instance rather clicking estimate repeatedly (as in case of EL27) . However in EL30 I am only given the option to estimate the open meter reading orders. It is not showing me the implausible one. Please let me know if I have missed any configuration. Also if any alternate transaction would cater my requirement

Moderator note - comment removed

Thanks,Madhurima.

Message was edited by: William Eastman

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have any specific requirement for estimation of implausible metere reads you can create a batch job that can correct and estimate the meter reads based on defined business rules.

0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is :

My client wants to estimate the Implausible MR results at one instance rather just the way it is done in EL30. but I am unable to view implausible MR Results. Whenever I am executing EL30 it is only allowing me to estimate Open Meter reading orders. Quick response would be helpful.

Thanks,

Madhurima

0 Kudos

EL27_MRUNIT will present the EL27 correction interface iteratively for all implausible results in an MRU.

Alternatively generate a custom report to extract & manipulate the reading results in Batch.

Alternatively Alternatively modify your validations criteria in SAP Utilities > Device Management > Meter Reading > Validations to have a managable volume of implausible readings. 

Alternatively Alternatively Alternatively Custom business logic in EDMLELDE or EDMLELDV

best of luck

Daniel

monis_shakeel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.