cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLA implementation at Access Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

We would like to implement an SLA scenario at Access Request Management. We would neither implement implement CUP Review nor SoD Review. We would like

1. to send a reminder email to any approver who does not execute the approval / rejection of a request since more than 2 days and

2. to send an escalation email to any approver and the Risk Manager in addition.

Unfortunately we don't find any way for implementation. So, if there might be someone who already have prepared such a scenario, please us know, how.

Thanks therefore.

Cheers

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

Is it that you you just want to send two kinds of e mail: Escalation email for which content is in escalation mode and another e mail which is in reminder mode?

(or by escalation you meant escalation of request?)

Assuming the first case,

You can have two notification agent. keep different template for both.

Run different template using program

GRFNMW_BATCH_EMAIL_REMINDER.

This program has two setting: Do no send e mail reminder until X days. Resend e mail reminder after every Y days.

If you keep X as 0, Y as 2. then system will send e mail as soon as request coming. then again after every 2 day resend same e mail.

If you keep X as 2, it means first 2 days this job will trigger e mail at all.

Approver can be one agent and Risk manager can be 2nd agent.

(I am just trying too give some hint, by your question it looks you know about the subject and just need small assistance for something in specific. hence you may be already knowing all this information. I would like to suggest to experience with the job and template(refer notification document in SCN)). if  you play with both then will get some solution,

Regards,

Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Matthias

Escallation and reminder re two different things and i am afraid they can be combined ot aleast GRC is not designed that way

Reminder email can be defined the way Prasant has described and for escalation you have to define alternate approver and have to define no of days before it get escalated .

But to answer you inital question these two cannot  be combined .

Kind regards

Asheesh

jatin_grover
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

e-mail remainder program - GRFNMW_BATCH_EMAIL_REMINDER

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for email reminder , you need to schedule batch job.

go to spro> grc>access control>workflow for access control>maintain batchjob for email reminders.

ABAP Program, enter GRFNMW_BATCH_EMAIL_REMINDER.

for SLA you need to maintain for process ids.

go to spro>GRC>acess control>user provisioning>maintain SLA.

chose process id and configure.

Maintain Service Level Agreements

Use

In this Customizing activity, you can set the time frame for a task for completion. Service levels are defined by the attributes on the submitted request.

You can choose from the following Service Level Agreement (SLA) types:

• Fixed by number of days
  • Fixed by date
  • Formula

Service level agreements can be internal (between departments in an organization) or between the organization and external users.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasant

Thanks for your response. But, unfortunately, you don't describes in whcih way both actions can be combined.

As I said in my original post we would like to implement a SLA Scenario. Your hints we already found and customized. But now the question is still open: How to include this in Access Request Management?

Thanks for additional input.

Cheers

Matthias

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for SLA, i have mentioned how to do it.

or SLA you need to maintain for process ids.

go to spro>GRC>acess control>user provisioning>maintain SLA.

chose process id and configure.

Maintain Service Level Agreements

make sure alternate approvers are already maintained.

Regards,

Prasant

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

screenshot attached