cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIP "No expenditure items matching the selection were found"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts, i have a question regarding the use of Dynamic item pricing, on our model we register hours against a project using network operations (Project system) our DIP profile is set to take the amount of hours registered and use this information to generate  billing. For a specific project when using DP91 i get the message "No expenditure items found".

-CO/PS postings are correct

-Cost elements configuration for SD has been checked

-DIP config. througt ODP1 has been checked (i assume its correct based on the fact that it works for every other project and conditions are quite similar).

-The project configuration its the same as many other projects, this one however have recieved unusual treatments compared to the rest of the projects in the system given some human mistakes during the registration of certain actual costs wich where reversed and reposted. Also some of its WBS elements recueved a new mask after they where released. I've tried to regenerate the project data with CJEN but the problem persist.

Is there any Table where i could check wich values will be considered by the DIP?

Thank you in advance

-Pelayo

PD: here is the text of the message

No expenditure items found

Message no. VPK1310

Diagnosis

No expenditure items matching the selection were found.

System Response

No processing possible.

Procedure

Resource-related billing contains no expenditures for the posting timeframe you specified. Specify a different timeframe.

In the case of quotations, there are no costs in the project or service order. Check whether any have been planned.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found the solution, as i said before we are using WBS structure to asign costs, every WBS element wich is ment to be used as a Billing element must have checked such option on its master data.

DIP only cheKs for costs on a WBS from the one marked as a billing element below. If there are several billing elements on the same line the DIP stops at the first one and ignore the ones below.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether Actual cost is posted to your WBS or not?

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar, it is posted correctly

Brendan_Ward
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Pelayo,

SAP Note 1120767 should help you analyse this issue further.

Best Regards,

Brendan