cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Interactive Form Usage

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to change the design of the standard data entry screens on SAP GUI, is adobe interactive forms the suitable tool to do this job?

does it work on web only?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

If you want to change the standard screens of SAP we can achieve this by using the various enhancement techniques.

Adobe Interactive Forms is mainly useful for scenarios such as editing the form output by multiple users with out accessing the SAP.

Compare to Smartforms  and Script .Adobe interactive forms look and feel and flexibility to design the  layout is much better.

The main difference between the smartforms and adobe forms is smartform doesnot have the version management and for adobe forms we have Version management.

Regards

khaleel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Adobe form is advance to script and smartforms look and feel is better with adobe forms.

the below link is useful .

http://www.saptechnical.com/Tutorials/AdobeForms/

Regards,

Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sandeep, i am just wondering is the main target of using adobe interactive form is to change the screen design of sap screens.

I wanna replace the sales order screens with adobe interactive form.

Am i on the right track?

sandeep_katoch
Contributor
0 Kudos

No Ahmed..

The main purpose of Adobe Form is not to change the screen for that you have many other ways in SAP.

Transaction variants

Screen Variants

BTE

etc. etc.

Main purpose of Adobe interactive form is to enable the user to fill the form offline or may be online where we dont have any access to SAP system. Also the look and feel of adobe form is much better than smartforms and scripts in SAP.

Moreover we can also have digital signatures inside an Adobe Form so that we can authorize them also.

BR,

Sandeep Katoch

sandeep_katoch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ahmed,

I hope I have got your question right.

You can use Adobe Interactive form anywhere not only via web. There are online and offline Adobe Interactive forms , so in your case I guess offline interactive forms can do the job. You only have to write an upload program which will save the data entered in the form into SAP.

BR,

Sandeep Katoch