cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard SAP Transaction to Report Sales Volumes @ Material Hier. Level (Brand, Sub-Brand etc.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am basically a technical guy.

I would like to know if there are any standard SAP transactions available to compare the volumes like we do in BEX Query in BW.

For example the sales volume, this needs to be identified for particular date ranges or set of sales orders at MTD, YTD, Material Brand, Material Sub Brand (Other Hierarchies as well)...

Similarly the delivered volumes as well.

Is there any transaction in SAP R/3 for the same ? Multiple transactions also can help. Else I will have to build a custom report for the same

For Invoiced ones, I am able to get it from the COPA as I have the complete material hierarchy mapped there in individual columns.

I was able to get a screenshot by digging the web however i am not able to find out from which transaction in SAP this was obtained. Source unknown.

Could somebody enlighten me on this ?

Thanks,

Kausthub

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no standard report to view sales with Product Hierarchy structure.  You would be aware details on Product Hierarchy would be stored in Table T179.  If you want to see sales details with Product Hierarchy, you can club T179 along with VBAP and try.

On the other hand, there are some standard Reports like MCTC, MC+E, MC+Q, VF05 / VF05N.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi for your response. Could you please help in identifying which column corresponds to the Sales Order Quantity and Delivered Quantity in MCTC / MCTE and to which standard DB tables and field they refer to ? I need this because i need to compare the R/3 with my BW values.

Regards,

Kausthub

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

VBAP                   Sale Order Quantity

LIPS or VBRP       Delivered Quantity

You can validate the above tables with standard info structures already indicated by me.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)