cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with ALV in Personas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm just trying to customize some screens and i found out, that i cannot use some programs with alv grid.

For eg. after the execution of the standard report BCALV_EDIT_02 in SE38 (or any other that works the same), i turn on the edit mode and want to add some new lines - nothing happens. In GUI it works fine. I just wonder, whether in may be fixed with some table property or it just cannot be used in personas?

Best regards,
Tom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member105930
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tomasz,

I am having the same issue in several transactions where I know there should be data visible, but the ALV grid does not display. We are currently on SAP Personas 2.0

Did you ever get to the bottom of this issue?

kind regards,

Ian

ssteinhauer
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thank you for pointing this out.

Can you please report this issue as an OSS message so we can make sure we track it to its resolution.

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure what you mean by "add some new lines" - can you explain?

Steve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Report BCALV_EDIT_02 (some standard training report i guess - it's on ERP system, also on CRM)

In GUI i can go into edit mode and Insert or append new rows.

In the browser pushing those buttons is pointless - it's impossible to add sth.

I tested it is several transactions with such editable tables, with and without any data inside.

Best regards,
Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I get it now. This does seem to be a Personas issue, I agree. It works OK in WebGUI as well as SAPgui. If it doesn't work in Personas Basic View I don't think there will be a setting you can change in a flavour to make it work. Oddly, all of the buttons on the toolbar work apart from that group of four - append, insert, delete, duplicate. I wonder if there's some caching going on in the Personas client that is preventing those buttons from having an effect?

This is either a question for somebody from the Personas team, or else needs to be reported to OSS as a bug if that's what it turns out to be.

Sorry I can't be of more help,

Steve.