Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO DP BOM planning - passing demand down BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using APO 7.

I am using APO DP BOM planning.

In a planning book I have an 'independent demand' view and a 'dependent demand' view, and I am seeing, in the 'dependent demand' view the dependent demand for the BOM component from the independent demand for the BOM parent item via the BOM ratios (using semantics 401 and 501). So if I have component products A, B, C and the BOM ratios are 2, 5, 10, I see, for independent demand of 100, quantities in the 'dependent view' of 200, 500, 1000 respectively.

But I also want a way of passing the independent demand to each of the component products in the 'dependent demand' view. For example if independent demand key figure is 100, and I have component products A, B, C in the 'dependent demand' view, then I want a separate key figure populated in that view with 100 for each of these products.

Any advice on this?...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

You can do this by adding one more KF in the Dependent demand Data view and using a macro.

The macro should be like this.

You can set this macro as a default macro so that whenever you disaggregate your components, I will update the other KF in the second data view with the value of your independent demand from first data view.

Please try and revert.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member458819
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

According to my Understanding you want to view the Independent Demand of Parent Element and Depdendent Demand of the BOM Element in one View.

If it is Like that then in the Selection of these Material Load all Materials at Once and View all the Key Figure values by click on Details View According Material

Sunil