cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check at Line Item Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a business requirement where business wants to release a sales order by line item. For example if a sales order has got multiple line item and some of the line item can be delivered because customer has enough money and they do not exeed the credit limit but as a whole the sales order exeeds the credit limit so in this case credit manager wants to release some of the line item and not the whole sales order. I know this is not standard SAP as in Std SAP we always block the entire sales order and this is at the header level. So my only objective to start a new discussion is to find out if any of the community member has done such kind of custom development or has any suggestion to achieve the desired results.

Many Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Rajiv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajive Rana ,

Yes Joan mass is right

only thing is Maintain reason for rejection for line items which you don't want

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you could create a new rejecting reason for this purpose and reject line items in your sales orders. Then you could remove the rejecting reason for those line items you want to release later on.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

We have the same scenario here. I see no one has answered this question. I am checking with you to see how you have solved this issue? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bhaskar.S