cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RG1 Register Not updating with 101 Movement Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am having a problem with RG1 Update through J1I5 with RMA Classification.

Prerequisite-

1) Material Maintained in J_2IRG1BAL Table

2) Chapter Id Maintained

3) Cenvat Determination Maintained

4) Assigned Movement Type with RG1 Register in SPRO.

Explanation-

When I am using 561 movement type with ROP Classification RG1 is getting Update and When I am using 531 (BY- Product) with RMA Classification RG1is getting update. But When i am trying to update RG1 with 101 or 321 movement Type is is not Updating.

Result-

In J1I5 Transaction, when i selecting RMA with RG1, Entries are showing in Next Screen. When I select those entries and click on create Option system is showing messages like Processing entries over.

Analysis-

Table J_1IRGSUM table is getting update,

Table J_1IRG1 table is not Updating.

Please Reply ASAP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The movement types used should be classified against the respective

register in table J_1IMVMT.

Pls check this customising for MvT 101 and 321 for RG1,

Also pls ensure that the number ranges for Rg1 for the excise grp are NOT exhausted in SNRO.

the last number in table J_1IRG1 must be the current number in the number range object.

Ensure that the number range is large enough to accomodate the documents created.

Regards,

Rajasree R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajasree,

I already have been maintained 101 and 321 with RG1, Number ranges also maintained in J_1IRG1 Object with our excise group and year combination.

Clarification - I am able to update RG1 Register with 561 and 531 movement type.

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please show Ashok the screen Scot of Object Number range assignment .

Also please check its 01 and not 1 for  Si. no

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls go to table J_1IRG1, enter the excise grp and year as 2013..

Pls check what is the last and latest serial number generated..

Then go to SNRO for number range object as J_1IRG1 and for the same excise grp pls check for

year as 2013 what is the current number..

Both these entries should match...

There is surely some issue with your number ranges that is why the table J_1IRG1 is not updating..

Regards,

Rajasree R

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use Internationalization and Unicode forum CIN related queries.

Regarding your query, are you procuring the goods from Outside Vendor? If you are procuring the goods from outside then choose the Classification ROP instead RMA and try.

Further, had you select the line items and click on simulate button when you executed the J1I5 report? Did you see the Green signal..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

I am producing in our Manufacturing Plant and when I am using J1I5 Transaction and when I simulate I am getting Green Signal only.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case you are following correct procedure only. Use RMA for J1I5 updation.

Ensure the movement 101 type is assigned RG1 in J_1IMVMT table.

Also check the number ranges for J_1IRG1 object in SNUM transaction. You should maintain the number ranges such that it serves for entire fiscal year.

Check the current number range in SNUM transaction for the said object or check the Number of entries in table J_1IRG1 for the said object and ensure the number ranges are not exhausted.

To avoid the Interval rolling again from the beginning you may try to tick the "No interval option" for the Number range object in SNUM if really required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,I already have been maintained 101 and 321 with RG1, Number ranges also maintained in J_1IRG1 Object with our excise group and year combination.

Clarification - I am able to update RG1 Register with 561 and 531 movement type.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you able to Update the RG1 register for any other Material with 101 Movement type? Had you try to update the register with RMA classification for 321 / 531 Movement type after 101 Movement type updation fails.

I suggest you to check number of entries in the J_1IRG1 table with year 2013. I think number ranges are exhausted for J_1IRG1 table. Check once again whether the last number is updated in the current number and is correct or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

I am able to update Rg1 Register with 561-ROP Classification and 531-RMA Classification. When I execute J1I5 Transaction with RMA classification, I am getting my entries with 101 Movement Type and when i select that line item and clicked on Simulate I am getting Green Signal again i Select that Line Item and Clicked on Create I am getting message Processing Over. J_1IRGSUM Table is getting Updated but J_1IRG1 Table not getting Updated.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I still believe that there is something wrong with the J_1IRG1 number ranges. Are you sure there is enough number maintained in the TO number for the said object.

Try to debug the J1I5 transaction with the help of programmer and you may get some clue why the Updation is not happening.

I came across the same problem for J_1IPART1 updation. In my case there was a problem with the number range for the J_1IRG23A1 object where number ranges got exhausted.

If you are still not able to find the root even after debugging then you may raise an OSS message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashok,

I am Planning for OSS, because I already checked with number ranges.

Thanks Ashok for your Quick Reply, Appreciate your Effort.

Take Care.