Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues during the installation of SOLMAN 7.1

former_member199543
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello gurus.

I'm experiencing some issues during the installation of SOLMAN 7.1. The first of all it seems that Installation master is not available anymore, so therefore I downloaded SWMP (or how it's called) and extracted as it's written in the manual. The very first window of installer  confused me completely (I'm far away from SAP basis and installations of SAP systems as such) - which option do i  need to choose in order to install SAP Solman 7.1? Do I need to choose 7.3 ABAM stack, then Java Stack ? What are the procedures there?

I've read maser guide, but nothing useful is being written there, just some overall prerequisites, these prerequisites all passed in my system.

I know, it makes sense to hire professionals to install such systems, but at this point this is not an option for me

many thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SolMan is a specific type of installer and will not be found under 7.3 Netweaver.

SolMan is a supported dual stack solution from SAP, and your SWPM should have a entry for Soution Manager 7.1.

former_member199543
Contributor
0 Kudos

Makes sense, but the problem is that I do not see Solution manager among others....

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might be running the wrong SWPM version, can you confirm you are using this one?

SAR70SWPM10SP03_5-20009707.sarSW Prov. Mgr. 1.0 SP03 for systems based on NW7.0x 5Info32134805.09.2013

Even though Solution Manager is version 7.1; the netweaver stack is still at 7.02.  Since your screenshot shows 7.3/7.4 my guess is that you are running the SWPM for systems based on NW7.1x or higher, which looks like this in the market:

SARSWPM10SP03_5-20009707.SARSW Prov. Mgr. 1.0 SP03 for systems based on NW7.1x or higher 5Info28044405.09.2013
former_member199543
Contributor
0 Kudos

yes, I downloaded wrong version of installer.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is the small things   Thanks for the update!

Answers (0)