cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is deriving the Delivery date VBRP-FBUDA in Invoice?

atif_bhatti
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I am new to SD.

I have a small question related to delivery date VBRP-FBUDA in invoice document.

I am a bit confuse with delivery date of sale order and invoice.

We have cusotmized our SD module, it works in the following way.

The users enter  the data and then generate the sale order the delivery date is correct but all of sudden when we invoice  then the delivery date gets change and becomes date of services rendered. VBRP-FBUDA.

We want the delivery date should still be the same for Date of services rendered.

Any clue how to find the program, user exits or enhancements etc?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Apart from the VOFM customized routine also try to put the logic with the help of your ABAPER in Enhancement SDVFX008 at Include ZXVVFU08. Thanks.

atif_bhatti
Participant
0 Kudos

Great thanks

I was really looking for that, thanks for it.

Still not sure what is VOFM does? since I am in ABAP team.

thanks

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

VBRP-FBUDA will be Service rendered date only as per standard

As already suggested you have to use User exit to modify this date if required

regards,

santosh

atif_bhatti
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Santosh

which user exit can I use?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The date of the services rendered date is the date on which delivery PGI is done.

once the PGI is done, when you create the invoice the PGI date is the service rendered date.

Thanks

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I believe it comes from VBKD-FBUDA. You can change it in the copy rules (tcode VTFA) with a customer VOFM routine in data VBRK/VBRP.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

atif_bhatti
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Eduardo,

I can give a try to it, since we have customized the SD not sure if this is still there.

I am not a functional guy so kindly elaborate more,

when I try to run Tcode VTFA:

I can see one of the tgt field which is familiar to me YUDR & YUCR which Debit memo and credit memo respectively.

when I select one of them and click on Position button then it gives me another selection window with two paramaters Billing type and sales Doc type.

Not sure if I am following you?

how can this date be change with Delivery date from Delivery document?

thanks

atif_bhatti
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me elaborate little bit,

The delivery date is ok untill the invoice document is not generated once the invoice document has been generated the delivery date is no longer correct for some reason it becomes some other date other than delivery date from sales order & devliery order.

Can any one tell what is delivery date in sales order --> Delivery order --> Invoice document.

and how does it change in invoice document?

thanks