Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on Agentry screen - Calendar View edit type

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to design a screen with a calendar view.  The default screen which we get is the below screen. where we have the options to view the screen on day/weekly/monthly basis in the client device

I wanted to design the screen when I can create action button and based on that I can see the view. That means when I add Calendar view can I specify to view as month , day or view . ie the below screen

Please advise if this can be achieved.

Thanks

Neha Mahanty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nancy_burke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

What device is this that you have the screen designed for?  Win32 or iOS - if iOS please specify platform - iPhone, iPAD. 

Are you testing via an ATE or the actual device which I assume you have the screenset defined for as that platform (device type)?

What version of Agentry are you running?

Are you running perhaps Work Manager for SAP mobile, if so, what version?

There are planned feature requests for both iOS and Android for the calendar control and some have been released so I need to understand what versions are you using.

Nancy Burke

AGS Product Support

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nancy,

I am trying to design for iOS, I have selected the platform iPhone,iPad. This is a new application we are trying to create and not customising any existing applications like WM etc.

The Agentry version is :6.1.0.3.

Actually the second screenshot which I have provided is just created on photoshop, I am trying to deveop the similar screen for the iOS.

Please suggest the ways I can develop the similar screen.

Thanks

Neha

nancy_burke
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Sorry, for not getting back to you sooner, but I needed to verify your versions and specific application platform first.

Currently, the iOS client version supports only the month view with the built-in Calendar View control.  There are future plans to add the same views currently available on the win32 client.  However, at this time, I do not have any release dates for this development. I will include Accenture in the list of interested partner/customers to increase the activity/interest count on the Jira # for the iOS calendar control.

I hope this satisfies your inquiry.

Nancy Burke

AGS Senior Support Engineer

AGS America

neha_mahanty
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Nancy,

Thank you so much for this information. It really helped .

Thanks

Neha

Answers (0)