cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change 'Reference' in Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I would like to input 'Reference' in Billing header when creating inovice/VF01, but this field is not editable and i just konw which can be controlled in Billing copy cotrolling setting. But it's used to copy other value into here.

Does anybody have this kind of experience and can share me how to make it can be input?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It's controlled in copy rules (for instance, tcode VTFA), with this screenshot.

Other question if you want to change the value in BKPF-XBLNR in the RV document (FI doc). You can change this value with enhancements (see Note 301077 - User exits for the interface to accounting)

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for your quick responds.

Actually my situation is we are creating Partial invoices and would like to maintain one additional but important data into 'Reference' so that it can be copied into 'Reference' in Accounting. As the data are different for different invoices, we cannot input it into the fields provided in Copy control for 'Reference'.

My questions are it's SAP standard that 'Reference' cannot be edited and no setting to activate it? If i would like to make it editable, any enhancement/User-exits can be used?

I checked the enhancements you suggested for accounting, but it seems i can't make use of it.

Another, i found codes that control the field for screen-input in program SAPMV60A. You can refer to below.

if ( fakt-tabstrip_subscreen  = '6105'
    or sy-dynnr = '0105' )    and
     screen-name = 'VBRK-XBLNR'.
    screen-input = 0.
    modify screen.
    perform xblnr_set_screen_attributes
            using     t180-trtyp vbrk
            changing  screen.
  endif.

Appreciate for any solutions.

Thank you.

Regards.