Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queries in Solution Manager Workcenters

mpopp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey Gurus,

I am new to the workcenters in Solution Manager. Almost in all workcenters I am able to define new queries.

e.g. in the workcenter for technical monitoring I defined a new query at the alert inbox. In this query I see all my productive systems, but not the DEV and QAS systems. My team mates are not able to choose this query in their views. Is there any option to publish this query or does any employee have to define his or her own queries?

Thanks for response and best regards,

Marco Popp

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Work center queries are user specific.

I have never been able to track down how the setting(s) are kept persistent, as I have the same results if I log in through another computer (so rule out cookies)... I have yet to come across where in SolMan you can view who has setup what query...

Also note, having a profile like SAP_ALL does not influence anything within the work centers; you will have to leverage roles if you search for "sap_smwork*" you will see all of the ones provided.

mpopp
Explorer
0 Kudos

everyone has the same roles and everone has SAP_ALL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Popp,

your DEV and QUA systems must have been configured in managed systems to be visible elsewhere.

Hope this helps,

Nag

mpopp
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

This is not the problem. I created a new query at the alert inbox only for productive systems. this query is ok so far.

The problem is, that my team mates don't see the query I created. They can not select the query at the personalize-button.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Popp,

please check and assign your team the missing roles that you have.

now re-check.

Regards,

Nag