cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow - QM notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai ,

I tried to customize the workflow for quality notification creation in development. But I am not getting work item in inbox of coordinator user mentioned; I did the following steps to activate workflow.

1.       Activated Event WS 20000035 (   BUS2078   ACTIVATED &     BUS2078   CREATED )

2.       Assigned Agent to the Task TS 20000068.

I am seeing all work tem while executing SWIA but it’s not in Inbox of coordinator (user). Experts pls provide your guidance.

Regards., Meena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Dear Meena,

Kindly click on Test Icon & after that execute the workflow & check whether its giving any error or its successfully running. If runs successfully check the T-Code SWEL to know the why its getting failed.

regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi anupam.

Sorry i dont know where the test icon placed & no records displayed after executing SWEL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Test Icon is Placed at the top in T code SWDD, where you have activated your workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks.,Activated thru OQNW.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing another Issue, 1. Confirgured all the settings in SWNCONFIG to send work items into the user outlook mail id & executed the program SWN_SELSEN in background - periodically every 10 minutes. its executed and the spool shows as below. & how to check the following errors? 

Selection of Notifications

00000152 notifications selected
00000000 notifications deleted (logically)
00000068 new notifications saved
00000000 notifications saved

Sending Messages

00000000 notifications selected
00000000 messages sent
Unable to send 00000000 notifications due to errors

2. ws00200062 WF template is not in standard Customization path (OQNW), In document mentioned that it must first be activated in Customizing for SAP Business WF. How to do this?

Regards, Mena