cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to run SDBI_CLUSTER_CHECK_PERFORM as a pre-step for non-unicode to unicode convertion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to run report SDBI_CLUSTER_CHECK_PERFORM as a pre-step for non-unicode to unicode convertion.

It is taking long time to complete the job.

Can i run this report in bits and in parallel? Do it effect my migration from non unicode to unicode?

Regards,

Joie.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Report- SDBI_CLUSTER_CHECK_PERFORM is part of report SDBI_CLUSTER_CHECK. This report generally takes long time and it depends upon what options you have chosen while executing this program like check for duplicate entries. Please refer to KBA 1309728.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

This BG jog runs for a long time. Is there any way / method so that I can bring the run time?

I am now doing Non-unicode to unicode migration on a test system with the production data. in Dev and Qlt systems this report has completed with no errors. Can I start export without performing this report in the test system?

Regards

Joie.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should not skip this report as it checks for corrupt cluster records. Run time of this report may increase if there are large datasets. You can even run this report in advance. Please check SAP KBA 1784377 & 1019362.

Thanks

Sunny

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Thanks for the update.

As instructed in the below note

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1309728

We have executed this report in backgroud without "find duplicates".

Need to see how much time it takes.

Regards,

Joie.

Answers (0)