cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 SAP Internal Server Error - ERROR: Log on with a dialog user (termination: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE) in Travel Request MSS user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Employee raised a Travel Request.and sent for Approval to Manager.

Manager got the Travel Request in Tasks (Approve Travel Request)  in MSS for Approval.

When Manager is opening the Task, he is getting option the 3 option: Approve Travel Request, Send back for corrections and Reject Travel Request) but he is not able to view the Travel Request.

He is receiving a attachment as Employee Trip: Trip Numberxxxx but when he is opening it he is getting error as

"500 SAP Internal Server Error"

ERROR: Log on with a dialog user (termination: ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE)

When the user is a dailog user, he is able to view the Travel Request.

But user is MSS user (Communication User) and  not a professional user (Dialog user)

Please let me know if any settings is missing for MSS user settings so that user is able to open the Travel Request.

Thanks and Regards,

Debashri Dutta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Debashri

Is there any dump in ST22? Check also the bindings are ok as per note 1055416 especially if this is a custom workflow (you can try testing it from tcode SWFVISU) and check as well that have the correct XML file from the note 1076144

Hope it helps

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sally,

Yes i am getting Dump in ST22.

It is a custom Workflow. I have added the Task in Tcode SWFVISU as ABAP Web Dynpro.

Visualization Parameter:

APPLICATION: FITE_REQUEST

DYNPARAM: WI_ID=$(item.externalld)

NAMESPACE: sap

Bindings are ok as per note 1055416.

If i assign the user as a Dialog user than in MSS i am able to open the Travel Request but it is calling Tcode PR05.

Is this right?

Because when i am creating a Travel Request in Portal, it is calling a Web Dynpro Screen (but not ECC Tcode TRIP). So why in MSS while Approving i am getting TCode PR05 Screen. It should call Web Dynpro Screen.

Even in SPRO - Travel Expenes Control (Expert View) i have maintained Other Settlement (20th) as 1

I have attached the Dump.

Thanks and Regards,

Debashri Dutta

0 Kudos

Hi there

If you are using the business function fin_travel_1 then i would expect it to launch with FITV_POWL_APPROVER so that is quite strange! Depending on whether you use homepage framework or lpd_cust for the web dynpro, I'd be inclinded to check your entries against client 000 to ensure these are correct for FITV_POWL_APPROVER to see is this missing (check also does this exist in tcode POWL_QUERY).

The dump suggests a problem in BC-MUS-POW so in the powl itself but hard to say without seeing the callstack and where it dumps but it can indicate a problem with the POWL refresh or RFC issue (check if the url has the refresha=x parameter as mentioned in note 1542417 but this still would explain why you get the GUI screen!)

hope it helps in some way.

Sally