Did you mean: 

CA - Year End 2013

matheus_souza
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

The Master Note for Year End 2013 is already available:

1905573  YE13: Master Note for Canadian Year End - 2013

Further information about the year end will be posted in this thread.

Kind regards.

Matheus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (14)

Answers (14)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjoon.

This may be a hard one, and I understand SAP may have to do a big re-design.

However, with regards to irregular earnings (I refer to retro earnings here, as bonus in one pay period  will have not such big impact) SAP tax engine is not following the formula.

About 3-4 year back SAP used the optional method to option 1 formula for bonus/irregular earnings.

Since SAP moved into using Option 1 to optional earnings, we run into several issues. The latter one was with one of my clients that had a large past retro.

Even if we have a new note, SAP tax engine is still not following the Option 1 method formula. It would have been better it optional method formula would have been used.

In a few words... A recent fix was released, and that fix is not compliant. The special circumstance should not limit what is implemented in the tax engine released by SAP. If SAP is compliant, then it should follow the tax formula, that is simple to me.

So... we had an issue, and we discussed with SAP and well and CRA. As per SAP, and mathematically, the formula is correct. However, SAP doesn't follow the formula as prescribed clearly in the CRA guide, which I will not tag in this message as everyone has access to this info.

So... We have an issue. The issue is related to how tax-exempt deductions are carried through Arrears table. That is all so fine with all of us as we avoid all the problems with it. However, in situations where the bonus/irregular earnings are really high (due to really high retro earnings), the short cuts that SAP took into the formula will not work.

When a large retro increase carries into the early payroll period of a new year, there is nothing that SAP can do with standard settings, to deduct close to appropriate tax. This, nothing to do with what the clients  setup in their system, neither T511k constants, nor T51P1 settings for R1, R2, R4.

The problem is the mathematical assumption that was taken when the tax engine was changed from optional method to Option 1 to Option 1 method. But Option 1 method cannot be truly performed in a mathematical formula unless SAP changes completely how the tax-exempt items such as pension and union dues exemptions are carried forward to the current pay period.

So, Option 1 requires that if we have a retro portion of taxable income, that should be considered in the formula at item number B in the below formula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, This is Nicoleta in continuation of the other message. I could not log all my message above.

Continued below...

So A1 formula says:

A1 = [(IYTD-FYTD-F2YTD-U1YTD)-(PR X ( I -F -F2 - U1)) - F1 - HD]* + (B - F3) ** + (B1-f4)**.

We do not care in math terms where A2 formula goes to at this point.

A1 formula is not really what CRA defines.

All pension and union dues tax exempt deductions carry via arrears table into the current pay, and they are applied in the formula in F in the above formula. However, that does not follow CRA guide. The is supposed to be only current period's pension/UD exemption. IN SAP terms, that is current just because of the mechanism of carrying all retro into current. But that SAP value represents current plus all retro portion that came from arrears table.

The portion that came from the retro which represents the deduction from irregular earnings is supposed to be plugged in F3 in the formula.

That is not achievable in SAP at this time, as this would represent a large re-design, possibly re-design of how tax exempt deductions are flowing cross-taxation period.

However, SAP not being able to follow this formula, does give grief to customers that use SAP for payroll, sometimes, at the last moment, such as not having proper tax deducted from large irregual r earninngs within a pay period, early in the year, although all SAP configuration to assigure that is in place.

I would like that I finally see a proper formula implemented to bonus/irregular tax in SAP. I struggled with that for year, and, as a programmer, I would think it is not that hard to do. All we need to do is just implement a formula in the code. I do understand some flow of tax exempt dedutions may have  to be put in place, but hey... today is a better day to fix what is not working. Cause taxable earnings flow is NOT working. It is buried in one document and no one knows about it. Further more, it is driven by /101 which is not taxable.

It is time for SAP Canada to really review taxable flow of earnings as well as how tax is calculated in SAP.

It is all so simple... Just formulas...

I

0 Kudos

Hello,

This is related to RL-1, we recently mapped 'pay in lieu of notice wt' to RL-1 box O, but when RL is generated it should also have shown 'RJ' in Code(case O) box, but it is not doing so.

Please let me know, how can this issue be reloved!

Thanks

former_member298958
Participant
0 Kudos

It as to be mapped to FOJ in relevé 1 configuration. If it is a amended R1, you have to set your production run to filed and then run the Releve 1. Also, make shire that the amended indicator is set for the wage type and also the threshold amount is set.

Hope this help,

Regards,

Frederick

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to generate the MRQ XML file but am getting following error. How can we resolve this

"

Error:
Line Number: 12926
Column Number: 11
SystemId: "file:///V:/Intrainter/af_jointis/Year%20End/2013-2013/MRQ%20Schema/Rel12.xml"
PublicId: ""
Description: minLength constraint failed.
The element: '{http://www.mrq.gouv.qc.ca/T5}Nom1'  has an invalid value according to its data type.

Error Code: -1072897660

Error:
Line Number: 12928
Column Number: 14
SystemId: "file:///V:/Intrainter/af_jointis/Year%20End/2013-2013/MRQ%20Schema/Rel12.xml"
PublicId: ""
Description: minLength constraint failed.
The element: '{http://www.mrq.gouv.qc.ca/T5}Ligne1'  has an invalid value according to its data type.

Error Code: -1072897660

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone can guide as to where to access the MRQ XML Schema ?

etardiff
Explorer
0 Kudos

You can download the schema by clicking on the attachment

xmlschm1-13-2.zip - 2013 Schema for XML generation provided by CRA

at the bottom of Note 1947304 - YE13: Form and XML changes for Year End 2013

adewale_ajayi
Explorer
0 Kudos

We have noticed in our system that SAP removed the wage type from Footnote Code 43 (Canadian Forces personnel and police deduction) and re-mapped the wage type to Box 14 on the T4 in 2013.

Code 43 no longer appears and will now need to be re-mapped in our system.

CRA website indicates that Canadian Forces personnel and police deduction should be reported with Code 43 and in Box 14 ---> http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/tx/bsnss/tpcs/pyrll/rtrns/t4/slps/cmpltng/cd43-eng.html

Does anyone else notice this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adewale,

Your case is very specific.

This might be better if you an OSS message with link to CRA website URL that refers to this footnote.

SAP is pretty prompt to answer..

Be prepared with a test case to reproduce this error.

Anthony

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello to all of you,

I have just learned that ASUG's

Canadian Payroll Year-End Update

has been scheduled for

Thursday February 13, at 12:00 PM ET

Please visit ASUG's Calendar for Registration Details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

Thank you for posting the info re Canadian Payroll Year-end webex this Thursday.   Really appreciate it.

Best wishes,

Maggie

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,         

Following notes are released

• Note 1968105  - YE13: Employer RL copies do not print all forms
  • Note 1968698  -  ROE: Box 19 values do not show in French when logon language is FR
  • Note 1969485 - ESS: T4 Reprint scenario does not remove the custom sort field even after it is disabled
  • Note 1968122 - TAX: CPP/QPP harmonization effective 2014
  • Note 1971051 - YE13:T4 inct. amt. in box 24&26 in case of multiple split

With Regards,

S.Karthik

etardiff
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is the first year we are filing RL-1 electronically. When the XML file was submitted to MRQ we had a return message stating that the certification number is not correct. I see on the MRQ website a note that says: "You must use a software that we have authorized. For each tax year, the designer

software should provide you with a new issue of certification attesting that the software meets our requirements."

However I don't see a certification number in the notes. Can anyone tell me where this certification number comes from and is it unique to each organization, or the same number for all SAP customers?

Thank you,

Elizabeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Elizabeth,

I believe this is a number that you need to request for your company from MRQ and thus there is nothing on the notes will give you that info.

Vivain

etardiff
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Vivian,

Thank you for your reply, but I'm not sure we are talking about the same number. We have a transmitter's number. But there also seems to be something called a Certification Number that is not an input parameter on the SAP Magnetic Media - MRQ XML screen. Yet when I execute the program and produce the XML file I can see that there is a Certificate number:

<NoCertification>RQ-12-01-280</NoCertification>

When we try to transmit to MRQ they tell us that the certification number is not correct. Can anyone tell me where this certification number comes from and how it gets into the XML file?

It sounds to me like it should come from SAP and should be part of the file generation.

Thanks to anyone for help,

Elizabeth

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check (and upload) SAP Note 1947304 for the 2013 Approval Numbers for RL-1 and RL-2.

The Delta (SAP Note 1954548) has the numbers for the Combo Forms.

etardiff
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When installed these two notes, Box 26 amount is not good after.

a. 1973004 - Correction to note 1971051

b. 1971051 - YE13:T4 inct. amt. in box 24&26 in case of multiple split

Anyone else having this error?

Thanks,

Srikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanta,

These notes should not have been released for customers.

Mid January, I have reported a case, as a customer (Transat AT).

We requested a correction for specific case where an employee is moving into several provinces during  a year and getting back into its original province (ON for 3 month, QC for 3 months, ON for 3 months and BC for 3 months).

Employee is paying EI and CPP contribution, in ON, QC and reach the maximum elligible when he returns in ON.

Currently, T4 is not correctly filling the boxes 24 and 26. Box G on R1 is also incorrect.

SAP is working on this issue but we still have some fine tuning to do.

If you are not having such case described above, my advice is to not apply notes 1971051 and 1973004

Regards,
Anthony

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Note 1954548 - YE13: DELTA Form, XML and TAX changes for Year End 2013

released for customer

With Regards,

S.Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

How r u ?

Any changes to the Year end notes / Any new note released after Delta note came in for this year?

Thanks,

Srikant

CGI

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

• Note 1966898 -TAX : 2014 WCB maximum assessable earnings for Newfoundland and Labrador

released for customer

With Regards,

S.Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any idea when the 'Update on status of Yearend reporting" webex is scheduled?  It was listed in the ppt pg 19 of 2013 Canada Payroll Update for Upcoming Events for this week.  I don't see a place to register on Marketplace.   If you know anything, can you share?

Thanks a bunch,

Maggie Rintoul 

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It hasn't been posted on the ASUG Events Calendar either.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suggest you check the notes in 2 ways :

a. Search notes with Application area as " PY-CA*"

*, Because, the notes with app area PY-CA-RP / PY-CA-YE will get missed, If you use PY-CA alone.

b. Pl. search the Master note 1905573 , as Versions keep changing for any update and recent version is 12,  which was released on 28th.

Thanks,

Srikant

ngagne
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

My customer is wondering how come he does not get the correct Basic personnel amount of 11 138 when using the Tax update utility txn PC00_M07_UNTU for Federal Tax with the Indexing Factor. (They have to use the indexing factor for all employees)

When we take last year amount 11 038 * indexing factor

11 038 * 1.009 = 11 137.342 and the Tax update utility give the amount of 11 137 (it is rounded down)

But the RCA value for 2014  is 11 138.

There is also an option to use the indexing factor plus a constant, but adding a constant of 1 for everybody would not be correct as other amounts may not need to be adjusted.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nathalie Ann

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, 

Kindly review the note 1946608, you should use Option 3 for Federal with additional amount of 1$

"

• Federal

As announced by CRA, the indexation factor for Federal is 1.009,00. In order to arrive at a basic personal amount of $11,138 execute the Tax Update Utility with Option 3, with the additional amount of $1.

Kindly use as mentioned above, this will solve your problem

With regards,

S.Karthik

SusanStevenson
Explorer
0 Kudos

Our customer bi-weekly pay period dates for first pay of 2014 are 12/15/2013 - 12/29/2013. When running the tax utility update program for Federal to have new effective begin date of 12/15/2013, using Option 3 with additional amount of $1, the basic personal amount of $11,260 is proposed which is incorrect. When 01/01/2014 date is used, the correct $11,138 is proposed. We need the 2014 basic personal amount to be applied to PP01.

Solution: The constants in T511K must be changed to the begin date of the pay period to be applied correctly. When this is done, the correct basic personal amounts are proposed when RPUTXUK0 is run.

Thanks,

Susan

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I will second Susan.  For monthly or semi-monthly payroll periods, the SAP delivered constants for Federal and Provincial Indexing Factor has the appropriate validity period (beginning on January 1st), but it is not adequate for those of us with bi-weekly pay periods.

Every year, after importing the Year-End Note, we modify the validity period of those constants so that their begin date coincides with the earliest "First day of Pay Period 01" of the new year (out of all our Payroll Periods).

former_member298958
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

New note was release today 1938869: QHC 2014 changes

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this note is only for Quebec changes, if we are dealing with only Ontario employees, do we still have to apply?>

Regards

Kavitha

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Irina,

If you are dealing only with Ontario employees, as we are, you would not be required to apply it, but over the years, I have learned that it is better to apply all Year-End Notes in the sequence they are released since some unmentioned changes may be included in the Note, rendering it a prerequisite to a subsequent Note that you will require.

We may apply it tomorrow, before testing is done to the Year-End Note and associated Year-End configuration, or we may wait until there is an other Note that we must apply for the Year-End.

Former Member
0 Kudos

we just applied that new note 1938869: QHC 2014 changes. In the instructions, I saw that I need to change the date to 01/01/2013 instead of 01/01/2014 for both /172 and /173 why is that for 2013?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,

We are trying to apply the note 1938869 and my ABAPER got an issue as follows:

She created "Z" report which is ZUITILIY7273 as per the instructions in the note, when we run the program via SE38 it says status 1000 is missing for the report.

Do you have any clue on this?  We already created transport for the changes, what if I donot run this programm, can I still send the transports to Test client.

Pelase advise.

Regards

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Irina,

We haven't applied that Note yet since all our employees work in Ontario and are reputed to live in Ontario.  Since the changes mentioned seem to include manual intervention (copying WTs cumulating in /151 onto /171), the will not be included in the Delta Note, and we will have to study the change suggested since we use WT /171 as the Pensionable Earnings Cumulator for one of our Pension Plans (or should the document say "into /172" and "into /173" instead?

I believe that Note needs to be clarified since the first part of the solution mentions to "change the validity of the wagetypes /172 and /173 (delivered in the base CLC for YE 2013)" but does not mention /173 anywhere else in the correction instructions.

former_member298958
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

/172 and /173 are credit for the Quebec Health Tax. If you don't deal with Quebec Employee, you don't have to run the utility. The utility is to convert wage types that are included in /156 and /161. There's a list in Jean-François Doré YE update that are in /156, /161 but should not be in /172, /173.

The utility is missing status bar(icons) for the screen. What you can do if needed, just modify the wage type that should be included in /172, /173 at the beginning of your first pay 2014.

Regards

Frederick

former_member298958
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The combo form will be on paper size legal this year. Check your printer en envelopes if your are printing from SAP.

Regards

Frederick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frederick,

What is combo form for? Is it for T4 or Paystatements?

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The "Combo Form" combines the T4 and Quebec's Relevé 1 Form on a single sheet of paper.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Remi.  We do not have Quebec employees and we do have only T4s do we have to apply any note for this change?

Regards

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Canadian Year End Note (due to be released today if I'm not mistaken) should contain all the Year End Forms plus the new Rates for 2014.

In his ASUG Webcast (2013 Canada Payroll Update), Jean-François Doré mentioned that there are "Only minor cosmetic changes for T4" Federal Tax Slips.

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Following notes are released for Year end

Note 1947304 - YE13: Form and XML changes for Year End 2013

Note 1946608 - TAX: Legal changes effective January 1, 2014

Note  1946674 - YE13: Delivery of Year End Transports for 2013

With Regards,

S.Karthik

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Has anyone had problems uploading the Year End Note for 6.04 included in SAP Note 1946674 ?

Our Basis resource had an error saying that it required a level (ie EA-HR level 29) superior to the Base (28).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this 3notes are enough or is there any other notes to be released for YE13?  I am not asking for T4 updates, as T4 updates we can watch until Feb 14.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Is there any sequence to follow when applying these 3 OSS notes?

Please send me the sequence .

Thanks

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 1946674 includes the hyperlinks to the compressed SAR files, which are the Workbench and Customizing transports for Year-End Changes.

Note 1946608 details the Legal Changes for 2014 and includes 4 PDF documents for your information.

Note 1947304 should contain the changes to the Year-End forms and programs.  Attached are 3 compressed files containing the Specifications for the Forms and the Validation Schemas for Canada and Quebec.  In the "Steps to apply Note" section, it mentions to apply the YE transports (Note 1946674) first.

former_member298958
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have apply the following sequence:

1) 1910905 - YE13: Unnecessary cancelled forms for RL1/RL2 : Note needed for 1896147

2) 1896147 - YE13: excessive RL-1/2 numbers assigned during amendments: Note needed for 1947304

3) 1946674 - YE13: Delivery of Year End Transports for 2013. This transport as workbench to be import in client 000 and customizing to be imported in client 000 and working clients.  

4) 1946608 - TAX: Legal changes effective January 1, 2014.  Just need to run tax utility update

5) 1947304 - YE13: Form and XML changes for Year End 2013

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Frederick,,

Yes we applied.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Remi, yes we did apply and run the Tax utility also.

Regards

etardiff
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is a new entry in table T5KTC that is not mentioned in Note:

QP       QC       0          1          31.12.9999        01.01.2014        2,535,750.00     5.175    3,500.00

I believe the 2,535,750.00 amount is incorrect and should be 2,535.75

Could you please confirm the correct entry?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Remi,  we applied the notes and we did not see any warning or error.

Regards

kavitha

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I found the answer to our problem in the US Payroll Discussion Forum.  SAP Note 1848094 mentions that when "applying a .SAR file that starts with L4H* in your system and you are receiving the error message ..."  it is caused  because "the transports are created in a DEV system tha has SAP_HR 6.04 and EA_HR 6.04".

The solution, which I also received from SAP in response to my OSS Incident, is to check the "Ignore Invalid Component Version" box.

Our Basis team did so and the Y-E transports were applied onto our DEV.

former_member298958
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you are right. Will be modify with transport release on the 15 for what I know.

Frederick

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Development is aware of it, they will be correcting it in Dec 15 transport.

With Regards,

S.Karthik

MPGraziano
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Frederick

If you don't mind could you please clarify a bit more detail regarding item#4) note 1946608 Legal changes effective Jan 1. 2014.  *Just need to run tax utility update

When we attempted to download this note marketplace indicates it is not yet available for download

two questions

1. do we just wait for note release? or are there instructions for this to be done now?
2. if we need to wait for the release does that mean we cannot proceed to step #5 , to apply note 1947304?

Your advise greatly appreciated

Maria

MPGraziano
Participant
0 Kudos

Another concern

When we applied Note 1896147  , no transports were created, can you please advise if we need to do anything special for this note.  I recall situation from last year as well but could not remember how we corrected

I have noticed that this is version 3 of the note, not sure if this is relevant

Thank you and please advise

Maria

former_member298958
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to implement note 1910905 not note 1896147.

Regards

Frederick

MPGraziano
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank You , however, We've applied the notes from the list according to the sequence.

1910905  note applied transport created

1896147  note applied no transport created

1946674  SAR files downloaded, transports applied to SYST and CUST accordingly

1946608  Client will run tax utility before testing (not done yet)

1947304  note applied no transport created

My questions were 2.

1. We are assuming that the tax utility is fine to be run after the notes are applied? please advise

2. for 1896147 and 1947304  if no transports are created , does this mean that we don't have to transport / apply to subsequent systems? QAS, Prodn? How will the changes from these notes be applied to other systems?

Thanks so much,

Please advise

Maria

former_member298958
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just need to run program(since tax tables are updated with 1946674) and yes you can apply 1947304.

regards

Frederick

former_member298958
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implemented the note1947304 and there's should be implemented with transaction snote.

Regards

Frederick

MPGraziano
Participant
0 Kudos

When implementing in development and NO transport is created. how do you apply to QAS and Production?

Maria

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try t-code stms_import to see the Year-End Transports, as they are not "regular" transports, and they must be imported into each environment.

On our side (HR-Payroll), we still enter them into our "Transport Log" and document their approvals and dates of applications into QAT and PRD.

P.S. I don't think that we have implemented Note 1896147 yet as it was supposed to affect only Quebec, but our Basis team implemented Note 1947304 and it generated a Workbench transport.  Further analysis showed that both transports include changes to program RPCYERKN, and I've mentioned it to our Year-End Lead.

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For ASUG members, be advised that the Canadian Payroll Year-End Update Webcast has been scheduled :

• Start: October 31, 2013 1:00 PM (CT), 2:00 PM (ET), 12:00 PM (MT), 11:00 AM (PT)
  • End: October 31, 2013 2:00 PM (CT), 3:00 PM (ET), 1:00 PM (MT), 12:00 PM (PT)

For more information : http://www.asug.com/events  and look on Oct. 31st.

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Kindly find Link below for 'SAP Year end update for all customer' from Product manager

https://share.sap.com/a:wfnm7u/MyAttachments/f4d252b2-59a3-4a09-8eea-ed7a47a264b8/

With Regards,

S.Karthik

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,         

Year end updates are also available in the Canada WIKI Page

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/SAP+Canada+-+Year+end+2013+Update

With Regards,

S.Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

It's almost the end of Nov, do we know when SAP will be releasing updates to the year end note such as the tax limits?

Thanks,

Vivian

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivian,

I have checked up with Development, Year end note will be released on Nov 29 2013.

With Regards,

S.Karthik

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the "Heads-up".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update, we are waiting for the Tax updates?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

As you mentioned today they should release some OSS notes, is there any chance to get by End of the day?

Regards

Kavitha

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Pre delivery for year end 2013 is released today

Note 1915952 - Pre-Delivery for YE13

Kindly apply the relevant support package to get the note changes.

With Regards,

S.Karthik

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Following notes are released for year end

Note 1947304 - YE13: Form and XML changes for Year End 2013

Note 1946608 - TAX: Legal changes effective January 1, 2014

Note  1946674 - YE13: Delivery of Year End Transports for 2013

With Regards,

S.Karthik

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello S Karthik,

Please ask SAP to update the Year-End 2013 page of service.sap.com/hrcanada

former_member182083
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Remi,

Kindly follow the master note, sdn and WIKI, we will update it immediately. We will try to reduce the time lag in the year end page.

With regards,

S.Karthik

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I can see it under "Year End 2012" (or "Fin d'année 2012") on service.sap.com/hrcanada

It would also be useful to know when the documents (under "Documentation") were posted.

Message was edited by: Rémi Corriveau 

Vivian Ying mentioned (in an other thread) that the release calendar can be found under: https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/ocs-schedules (or enter service.sap.com/ocs-schedules in the web address box)  P.S. SAP has corrected the date shown on the left menu section, but the Master Note for Year End 2013 still mentions Year End 2012.