cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one message-interface for two business-services???

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have a small doubt...

i have a scenarion in which i have a bpm with one receive and a send step, this send step sends message through a abstract asynchronous interface to two business-services, but both these receiving business-services are using the same "inbound-asynchronous" message-interface....

when the scenario was not working,......i assumed its not possible.....is the assumption correct..... why or why not?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How it is , is it possible..

I hope and upto my knowledge, one send step to one receiver each instance.

If you want to send to multiple receivers , take receiver determination and send step keep these in block use parforeach mode to send multiple receivers..

am i wrong any thing..??

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

sudeep,

it will work.chekc whether but meesage interface must exhist in both reciveing system. if they exhist they will fail.

Regards

Sreeram.G.reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks sreeram....

bur i didnt understand...

both the receiver services are business services(not business systems).... and everything is in the same system-landscape

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you add the message iterface to your business services.

and everything is in the same system-landscape

then y do want to use business serivces.

Regards

Sreeram.G.reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

"and everything is in the same system-landscape

then y do want to use business serivces."

i didnt get ur above question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if everthing is in our landscape then you need to use buiness system .

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudeep,

If i got you correct, you need to have one send step in your BPM and this has to be sent to 2 Business Services and you want to use the same inbound messge interface.

This will be possible using the following option,

1. Ad the inbound message interface to both the Business Services.

2. Now, you will have only one Send Step in the BPM. In the receiver determiantion you will need to add both the Business Services as your receiver service ( create the corresponding interface determiantion and interface mapping if needed ) and then your single send step in the BPM will send the same message to 2 Business Service simultaneously as per your requirement.

This will work only for Asynch Send steps though.

Regards

Bhavesh