cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to monitor response time on WDA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all

I have done lots of readings and come up empty so far. We are trying to monitor the response time of the webdynpro for ABAP programs. In the classic ST03N, only the abap reports(se38/se37) are reported. The WDA are not reported properly ... or I haven't found a way to display it. Is there another way to monitor WDA response time? I am aware of the WD_TRACE_TOOL and STAD. But they don't give me performance breakdown on frontend and db response time in a historical fashion.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Jonathan.

PS. I am not sure if this is the right forum. I tried to post it in the WDA forum but the moderator never releases my post for whatever reason.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit

I am looking for historical information for WDA. Are you aware of any tool that gives this info? Right now ST03N isn't showing the WDA properly. By the way, this data is not covered either in the system monitoring module in solman 7.1.

Thanks,

Jonathan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hmm then I would suggest checking OSS note 1634757 . Search for "ST03N - Workload Monitor:"

Not sure if you haven't tried it out already.However I have a feeling that once you set the correct option in report SWNC_CONFIG_URL the future data would show up with details however the existing one will continue to show up as SAPMHTTP

Former Member
0 Kudos

ST03N has obviously this restriction but then  you can probably  get some of the relevant info using SE30 as well.

Here is an example:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/e0523846-fc0b-2d10-2e82-9cb26f6d1778&override...

Infact ST03N is more of historical info but if you want to do some real time analysis then SE30 is one of the tools