cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR FCO-00011 The step createJSF (Create Java users)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody!

I'm trying to install NW 7.0 SR3. I need to install de aplication in one server and database in another. I start to instal de SCS in aplication server and it's ok. After, I install de Database instance in the server os database (Oracle 10) ok. So when I try to install Central Instance one error ocurred:

"

INFO 2013-09-10 15:12:16.583

An error occured and the user decided to retry the current step: "|NW_Doublestack_CI|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|12|0|NW_CI_Instance_Doublestack|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|createJSF".

INFO 2013-09-10 15:12:19.719

Removing file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\SYSTEM\ORA\DISTRIBUTED\AS\CI\UserCheck.jlaunch.

INFO 2013-09-10 15:12:19.734

Creating file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\SYSTEM\ORA\DISTRIBUTED\AS\CI\UserCheck.jlaunch.

INFO 2013-09-10 15:12:19.750

Creating file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\SYSTEM\ORA\DISTRIBUTED\AS\CI\UserCheck.log.

Working directory changed to C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\SYSTEM\ORA\DISTRIBUTED\AS\CI.

Output of C:\usr\sap\BID\DVEBMGS10\exe\jlaunch.exe UserCheck.jlaunch com.sap.security.tools.UserCheck "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\SYSTEM\ORA\DISTRIBUTED\AS\CI\install\lib;C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\SYSTEM\ORA\DISTRIBUTED\AS\CI\install\sharedlib;C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\SYSTEM\ORA\DISTRIBUTED\AS\CI\install" -c sysnr=10 -c ashost=SRV04 -c client=001 -c user=DDIC -c XXXXXX -a checkCreate -u SAPJSF -p XXXXXX -r SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO -user_type system -message_file UserCheck.message is written to the logfile C:/Program Files/sapinst_instdir/NW04S/SYSTEM/ORA/DISTRIBUTED/AS/CI/UserCheck.log.

WARNING 2013-09-10 15:12:22.386

Execution of the command "C:\usr\sap\BID\DVEBMGS10\exe\jlaunch.exe UserCheck.jlaunch com.sap.security.tools.UserCheck "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\SYSTEM\ORA\DISTRIBUTED\AS\CI\install\lib;C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\SYSTEM\ORA\DISTRIBUTED\AS\CI\install\sharedlib;C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\SYSTEM\ORA\DISTRIBUTED\AS\CI\install" -c sysnr=10 -c ashost=SRV04 -c client=001 -c user=DDIC -c XXXXXX -a checkCreate -u SAPJSF -p XXXXXX -r SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO -user_type system -message_file UserCheck.message" finished with return code -3. Output:

Usage : C:\usr\sap\BID\DVEBMGS10\exe\jlaunch.exe [-options] <arg0> <arg1> ... <argn>

Launch the specified java program

options : [-file=<property file>] (default=jlaunch.properties)

[-nodename=<node name>] (default=jlaunch)

[-app=<application name>] Standalone application

-> <property file> = <application name>.properties

-> <SAP profile>     = <application name>.pfl

[pf=<SAP profile>] (default=jlaunch.pfl)

[-parent=<pid of the parent process>] (default=0)

[-tracefile=<filename>] (default=dev_jlaunch)

Critical Error

Can't read program properties

-> Internal program error (rc = -1)

INFO 2013-09-10 15:12:22.386

Removing file C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04S\SYSTEM\ORA\DISTRIBUTED\AS\CI\dev_UserCheck.

WARNING[E] 2013-09-10 15:12:22.402

CJS-30197  . DIAGNOSIS: For more details see output of log file:

ERROR 2013-09-10 15:12:22.636

FCO-00011  The step createJSF with step key |NW_Doublestack_CI|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_CI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|12|0|NW_CI_Instance_Doublestack|ind|ind|ind|ind|3|0|createJSF was executed with status ERROR ."

Please help-me with this installation.

Thanks

Sandro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandro,

Please update the kernel and try this step again.

Br

Aj,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Jain, I'm new SAP Basis administrator... Could you please help-me to search the correct kernel for update? The application server is Win 2008 R2 and the database server is Win 2003.

Thanks

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandro,

You need to upgrade the kernel and also you told that you have installed oracle 10g.

So your OS should be window 2003.

You need to apply the latest kernel.I think the patch level of your kernel is low.

you can check the version by running disp+work.exe -version.

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

Critical Error

-> Internal program error (rc = -1)

I would try with a different version of kernel

Regards

RB

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly follow the SAP 1718413 - Inst. SAP Systems Based on NW 7.0 incl. EHPs: Windows - Search the "internal program error" - problem in the kernel level in NW7 SR3, upgrade the kernel in the installation kernel media as mention in the SAP Note 19466 - Downloading SAP kernel patches

Regards

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check OSS note 1126481

Regards.

Ruchit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the OS you are running on .

Windows which version.

This looks be issues with Solaris .

Note 1048824 - JLaunch may fail to start the Java VM during installation

Add the line

jstartup/signal_handling=0

to the UserCheck.pfl file in the directory where SAPinst creates its log  files (<sapinst_instdir>/<installation_service>, with <sapinst_instdir>  defaulting to /tmp/sapinst_instdir (UNIX), and to %ProgramFiles%\sapinst_instdir (Windows)) and to the instance file in the profile directory.

Thanks

Rishi abrol

jimguo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using WINDOWS 2008 R2?

If yes, please review note 1383873.

You need to check PAM to see if it's supported and use kernel supported by WIDOWS 2008 R2.

Thanks.

Jim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Jim, I'm new SAP Basis administrator... Could you please help-me to search the correct kernel for update? The application server is Win 2008 R2 and the database server is Win 2003.

Thanks

Sandro

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandro,

Please share UserCheck.log

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Kori, follow the UserCheck.log:

"

Usage : C:\usr\sap\BID\DVEBMGS10\exe\jlaunch.exe [-options] <arg0> <arg1> ... <argn>

Launch the specified java program

options : [-file=<property file>] (default=jlaunch.properties)

[-nodename=<node name>] (default=jlaunch)

[-app=<application name>] Standalone application

-> <property file> = <application name>.properties

-> <SAP profile>     = <application name>.pfl

[pf=<SAP profile>] (default=jlaunch.pfl)

[-parent=<pid of the parent process>] (default=0)

[-tracefile=<filename>] (default=dev_jlaunch)

Critical Error

-> Internal program error (rc = -1)"

Thank you.