Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redeployment of object/view using HANA SQL code

former_member264870
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want redeploy an object like Attribute view / Analytical  view using HANA SQL code in HANA Studio SQL editor.

Can anybody guide me the syntax?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Biswajit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184768
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Biswajit,

It may not be simple to re-deploy HANA Information models using SQL statements. When you activate a view, it creates all the associated column views in _SYS_BIC schema. I am not sure if there is any documented procedure to re-deploy.

You can always use the CREATE COLUMN VIEW syntax to create the column views. You can look into any of the activation log for the HANA View and can find all the CREATE COLUMN VIEW statements in the activation log.

So although technically it is possible, it is not recommended.

Regards,

Ravi

AtulKumarJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Biswajit,

Please check command for deployemnt.

neo deploy --account <username>trial --application hihana --source <path_to_hana_sdk>\add-ons\dbaccess\dbaccess-beta-0.3.0.war -h hanatrial.ondemand.com -u <username>

check below thread

http://scn.sap.com/community/developer-center/cloud-platform/blog/2013/07/16/using-hana-modeler-in-s...

BR

Aj

former_member264870
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear Atul,
Thanks for your help,it may be helpful in HANA Cloud,  it doesn't meet my requirement.

Due to some specific business scenario, I need to automate the Redeployment of an Analytical view using HANA SQL code/key word/syntax .

Thanks,

Biswajit

daniel_scheiner
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Biswajit,

have you found a way to deploy or re-deploy using HANA SQL code/key word/syntax?

Thank you sincerely,

Daniel