cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Goods Movement Date Update re-triggers Credit Check?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My settings are:

Static credit check--open deliveries.

Credit check at deliveries only.

No Other checks like: critical fields etc..activated.

Scenario: I've an outbound delivery which was credit checked at the time of its creation and was approved( status A).

Now, after some days the PGI was being created during which the Actual goods movement date got updated from blank to the system date and this re-triggered the Credit Check and the document went on Credit Block now( status B).

Also, this happens in case of Letter of Credit guaranteed documents i.e. the delivery was credit approved( status A) and later at PGI, it gets blocked!

Is this standard behaviour? and why does the system do a re-check on change on the actual goods movement date? Is there a way I can avoid it?   

Refer attachment.

Regards

Raghu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raghuram,

If this happens only in case of Letter of Credit guaranteed documents then it is pretty standard.

This is so because while creating Letter of Credit (in T-code VX11N) one need to mention Latest Shipping date, which is a legal requirement. I mean a Letter of Credit is valid only if Good are shipping on or before a particular date.

Thus in your case if the Actual Delivery date is changed, system will go for Credit Check again & check the latest Shipping in LC & if the date is expired, Delivery will be blocked for PGI.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

Spot on!

I was analysing and it looked strange to me..and I found out it happens only with LC and I edited the post and went back and realized it has to be this way coz of the shipping date.

thanks!

Regards

Raghu.

Answers (0)