cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in managed system configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While configuring managed system configuration of Enterprise Portal Server in Solution Manager 7.1 SP8, I am getting attached error and warning messages during CHECK CONFIGURATION phase.

As per message I tried to manually create TCP/IP RFC named "WEBADMIN" in Solman with a registered program (created in EP server ), which is working properly and also checked the maintenance mode setting of solman server, which is already off.

Please suggest step by step to tackle this issue !!

Thanks in advance ,

Nilutpal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have followed following steps to solve this issue :-

1. Restart the JCO RFC provider name WEBADMIN in Solman visual admin.

2. As per note 1611483 , I have done suggested changes in Agent Administration as well as in host file and instance profiles to get the FQDN name of EP server in LMDB.

Now check configuration phase is going on (running SMSETUP: AGS_MS_CONF_CHECK background job). Thanks to all !! In the mean time, could you please suggest me how to create Adhoc / instant   EWA report for JAVA system. As per availed SAP document, I tried to create XML file through http://<SMD Host>:<SMD Port>/smd/services, but it is not supportable for solman 7.1 SP8. So, could you please guide to perform the same (or to get config xml file) to generate EWA for EP through DSA transaction in solman.

I would love to reward once I get this solution

Regards,

Nilutpal.

Former Member
former_member185048
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Nilut,

To configure EWA, in addition to Kamil's reply,the only change is that the refresh session SDCCN tasks should be created on the solman system.

Thanks,

Karthik

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos
hugo_amo
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check that the WEBADMIN destination can be reached and SMD is not in maintenance mode.

Make sure that in Agent Administration the maintenance mode is disabled.
Afterwards make a connection test in SM59 for WEBADMIN and SOLMANDIAG. Probably you will get an error there.

Regards,

Hugo

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can you please check in Landscape verification tool that the portal is green as it says in the logs that the technical details are not correct.

Thanks

Rishi Abrol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Your SMD agent isn't maintenance mode please change this and run again

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm71_sp01/helpdata/en/f9/c48cba2b8f42cfaab355c249caf960/content.htm

FQDN for ESS Java also is incorrect (probably you have to add domain name to hostname).

BR,

kamil