cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using the same feeder class for 4 diff LIST UIBBs in one of the step of GAF floorplan. How to populate data in GET_DATA method

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using GAF floorplan, in one of the step i have 4 LIST_UIBBs. These 4 UIBBs have different Component configurations but having the same feeder class with the same structure. I have one common field in all the four and remaining are different.

In the GET_DATA method i want to display the data based on the configuration ID. How can i get the configuration ID or Name in the GET_DATA method?

With Regards,

Srinivasa Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivasa,

As Aliaksandr said you can get the config id of your GUIBB.

But on top of this i would suggest you to use feeder parameter approach to differentiate the GUIBB.

So in the INITIALIZE method of your feeder you can get the defined parameter value in importing parameter IT_PARAMETER. Set these parameter into global attribute of feeder class and then use it in GET_DATA method.

Thanks

Praveen Gupta

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aliaksandr or Praveen Gupta,

When you are executing the application and coming to that step, the FPM event loop will loop the

GET_PARAMETER_LIST, INITIALIZE & GET_DEFINITION methods respectively each time in the loop (in this case i have 4 GUIBBs so 4 times it will loop). And then GET_DATA for another 4 times. So i cant use the parameter IS_CONFIG_KEY in INITIALIZE method in GET_DATA method.

As Mr Praveen said, i define the Feeder Parameters in GET_PARAMETERS_LIST, assign the parameter value in the configuration, get the parameter value in the INITIALIZE, append it to one attribute table and used it in the GET_DATA method.

It is working fine.

Thank you Praveen

With Regards,

Srinivasa Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have 4 UIBB then you have 1 feeder class "instance" for each UIBB and total 4 instances.

Please set IS_CONFIG_KEY in INITIALIZE into "instance attribute" level (not static attribute level).

Static attribute is shared in class instances have same class name.

Instance attribute is not shared.

Both of IS_CONFIG_KEY and IT_PARAMETER are all right.

Have a good day.

Aliaksandr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Srinivasa Rao,

You can take information about configuration ID in parameter IS_CONFIG_KEY of method INITIALIZE (interface IF_FPM_GUIBB) and store this info in global attribute in your feeder class. You can use this attribute in GET_DATA method.

Kind regards, Aliaksandr.