Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing error in Third Party Items

narkishore
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured an item as a Third Party Item. And try to get the pricing procedure for the customer and the material.

Generally when we create a material as a standard item. We can define the price of the product under the Accounting Tab. The system picks the price of the material and populates it in the conditions tab in the sales order.

But while creating a Third Party Material I am unable to see the Accounting Tab as such. and unable to enter the price of the material. and the price doesnt get populated automatically at the conditions tab.

Whats is the reason behind this ? I am making some error ? Can I enter the make the price of the product get populated ?

Thanks in advance....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to mm02 t.code kindly select accounting tab 1 in select screen. if u not selected when ur creating material. system not allow to show this tab. for this u need do material extension. in material extension select account tab. maintain condition value.

in ur pricing procedure maintain VPRS condition type.

see the result in in sale order try to create new sale order see the result

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Generally for Third party materials also ACCOUNTING tab should

can you check what is the MATERIAL TYPE used to created Third party material, it is supposed to be HALB

also check in OMS2  for your material Type whether Accounting view is selected or not?

revert after checking

regards,

santosh

narkishore
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi vemuri,

Thanks for the reply. I have got that stuff right. I had entered the standard price of the product in the accounting tab. now i am getting the error

Not possible to determine a consumption account....

what could be the reason for this?