Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement on Intercompany sales the details of which are as follows:

My client has subsidiaries in 3 different countries (India, UK and Czech Republic). Goods in UK are procured from both India and Czech Republic. I have tried to configure Intercompany Sales from India to UK which is working perfectly fine. However when I tried configuring Intercompany Sales from Czech Republic to UK I was unable to assign Sales Org of Czech to Sales Org of UK since Sales Org as a customer for India has already been assigned to UK Sales Org.

Can anyone please suggest if it is possible to perform Intercompany Sales from 2 different sales organizations (2 different countries) to a particular country?

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

I thought there would be a straight-forward option-but there doesn't seem to be any. So, the alternatives are as follows:

1)The easiest option is to create two Sales Org within UK, one each for inter-company with India and Czech Republic.

If that is not possible-then enhancement/modification is the other option.-described as below. Please however note that this does not include the adaptation/modification needed for Reports (standard as well as custom) which might be using the same customizing.

The modifications need to be carried out in the following includes which fetch data from table TVKO for the inter-company customer number (KUNNR) during Order Processing, Delivery Processing and Invoicing.

The first one is to populate the COBL structure. The field ch_cobl-kunnr needs to be modified based on which location it is being purchased from-i.e. India or Czech Republic. You will have to add some logic of your own to check it. There is a BADI/User-exit after this perform which can be used to modify the value of ch_cobl-kunnr based on your logic. The same is shown in the second screen-shot.

Method available in line 124 and User-exit in line 143.

In the below INCLUDE, we need to use the Implicit enhancement to modify the value of tvko-kunnr. You can populate tvko again based on the Sales Org assigned to the Plant (India or Czech) and as per your logic. The implicit enhancement point is shown in the subsequent screen-shot.

Now, we need to modify the Profit Center determination. For this again, you have to use a implicit enhancement point to modify tvko-kunnr based on your custom logic.

Now the modification needs to be done in the Delivery Processing program as well. This again can be done using Implicit enhancement to modify tvko-kunnr.

The next modification is in the Invoicing process. The below Perform gets called in Invoicing and you have to modify it here based on your custom logic.

I would suggest you to discuss the above options with your Architect, ABAP Team and also other SD gurus and then implement.

Regards,

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashi,

Thank you very much for the inputs provided.

However, I feel it would be better I prefer 3rd party sales processing over the complex customizing which I am not confident/sure if it would work. In-case you foresee any complications/points to be noted, through this process I request to kindly suggest.

Kindly let me know if there is any better standard way of configuring for this other than 3rd party processing.

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rohan,

We use multiple sales organizations to handle this scenario. Primary reason being it saves a lot of trouble in master data maintenance-only extension to Sales org/Plant needed. In case of 3rd Party Sales Process, we need Trading Materials, including additional steps for PR, PO, etc and then there can be requirements from the customer side who wishes to see the despatch advice on our Letter head. If he Business is okay with changing the business process to allow someone else delivering on our behalf including the additional steps then I think 3rd party process should be okay. In my case , Client thought otherwise 🙂 .

Regards,

Shashi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions please??

Any alternative way to carry out the same would be appreciated as well other than 3rd party scenario.

Thanks & Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli