cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD activation

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not able to activate SLDGUIHTML or SXMB_IFR HOW CAN TO CARRY OUT

OR START XI.WHAT COULD BE THE POSSIBLE ERRORS AND HOW TO SORT IT OUT.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using SAP ECC 6.0 SERVER HOW CAN I GET XI SERVER DETAILS ,IF I GET THEN I CAN LOGIN IN IT AND START TCODE ALL JAVA COMPONENTS JWS IS ALREDY BEING INSTALLED.MY BASICS PERSON HAS NOT WORKED IN NETWEAVER SO HOW COULD IT BE LEVERAGED.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can i get Xi server details . their is no common Xi server availabe where we can give u details . ask your basis guy to give the details of our XI server . once have XI yha you defiantley use all transaction codes.

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You need to get the details which I mentined earlier from your basis people or netweaver team about the server your company is using.

Its different for all.

Regards

Abhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am requesting you sir, dont use capital letters, if it is like that , you are shouting some one, it is my asumption.

Come to point..

First get the IP and server details like system number,id these to config SAP guid for logon..after that logon to sap gui and try sxmb_ifr.

also you would have to keep this ip and server name in <b>host</b> in windows directory\..\..

you can access directly from browser..

you cannot get your server ip details in sdn, i hope..it is clear.

Regards

Chilla

<i>points rewarded if it is helpful..</i>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Smonath,

you need to install java before start working on it. please installa jdk 1.4.2.X version and try SXMB_IFR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Complete the proper details of XI server, system ID , system number in the SAP Logon. And update the url in your system HOST file of XI server.

Regards

Abhi