cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Dashboards Issue in GRC 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are in the process of implementing/configuring GRC 10(GRCFND_A    V1000    0011    SAPK-V1011INGRCFNDA    GRC Foundation ABAP).

The Satellite system we connect to is an ECC 6 and the GRC plugin installed is (GRCPINW    V1000_731    0003    SAPK-10503INGRCPINW    SAP GRC NW Plug-in)

We have go all the configuration steps done for ARA module and EAM module.

Sync jobs are scheduled and EAM module is working fine.

But we are facing the issue with Access Dashboards.

When i click on Access Dashboards options(User Analysis, Role Analysis) a new window appears and it stays blank for all the time. As it show in the screenshot attached.

Regards,

Javavuy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

Jaravuy:

Have you reviewed SAP Note 1857710?  I had this issue happen at my current client as the MIME files had the extension of ".SWF.BAK" and we needed to remove the ".BAK" so that it ended in ".SWF".  Once this was completed, my dashboards showed up.  I will mention also that I am using a 7.02 system and not 7.31.

I am also using IE10, and there are rendering notes that may need to be applied depending upon the SP level for each area.  These are not specific to GRC, but are part of CORE NW.

There are several notes for each NW Level.  Use the terms "unified rendering" and the NW level number (731) in your search.  These are part of hte BC-WD-ABA support component.

Thanks.

Kevin Tucholke

Message was edited by: Kevin Tucholke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to view the content from Front end, Adobe Flash Player is required.

Install the Adobe Flash player and check it. For further details, go through the Master guide.

Cheers,

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

I have Adobe Flash player installed on my system already.

Regards,

Jaravuy

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI jaravuy,

Are you by any chance using IE10 ?? 731 have some issues with IE10.

Thanks & Regards

Japneet Singh