SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Student Contract account creation error

former_member182585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have gone through various threads and cookbooks and done everything before as whatever written in cookbooks but still contract account is not created automatically .

While checking the contract accounts settings -

> All the messages are green except the "No default company code not found" which is an error message . While going with the help of Long text ---> it doesn't give a proper explanation how to rectify the error like other messages in the performance assistant .

There is no clue how to rectify . Is there any problem with the automatic creation and whenever the student data is changed "It comes with the information message === default company code not found".

I have two company codes i.e. XXX and YYY. Both these are assigned to their respective company code groups. The company code is also assigned to org units. Both these company codes report to third dummy org unit ZZZ where I have not maintained anything.

Do I have to maintain cocode and cocodegrp for dummy org unit as well? If note how to solve the error coming while creating student master data.

Regards

Vinod Kumar

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinod,

Check this IMG step.

Regards,

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

Hi Prabhat,

Thanks. The setting showed is not required in my case.The issue is solved. We created a dummy org unit and assigned the actual org unit to it. Mark it as top org unit. Assigned default company code. Its generating contract accounts now.

Regards

Vinod Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod,

Even i have the same scenario. the contract account is getting updated with the company code of the top org unit. i require a settings in such a way that when ever we select x company code org unit, the contract account has to be created with x company code and whenever we select y company code orgunit in "assigned org unit' the contract account of the student has to be updated with y company code.

pls help