cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse Adjustment(RECN - Adjustment Tab)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have a case where user is trying to reverse an adjustment from RECN screen(Adjustment tab) as in following screenshot.

When the user press the reverse button, the system provide the success message saying that the adjustment has been reversed but actually nothing happened. The user and I have been trying several times to press the same Reverse button, although SAP keep informing us that the adjustment has been reversed but actually nothing was happened.

Could you please share your expert advise?

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Aloysius

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aloysius,

Adjustment will be reversed for the condition which has not been posted yet.

It would be effective from the next validity before it is posted.

Regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Thanks for the hints.

The reason why I need to do the reversal is that I want to delete the condition from the contract. Currently it is locked due to active adjustment. Trying to delete it but always get the message that the condition can not be deleted due to active adjustment.

Would like to check if you have some ideas on how to delete the locked condition with active adjustment?

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Aloysius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aloysius,

Before deleting the condition make sure that you have remove the number of Adjustment term in the Terms tab, then reverse the condition and then try to delete the condition.

Hope it could help you!

Still if error is being faced then attach the screen shots of terms tab,conditions and adjustments done.

Regards,

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Siddharth,

Thank you very much.

I did as you have suggested and it solved the problem.

Best Regards,

Aloysius

Answers (0)