cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RRP3 tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts.

Could you please help in understanding, where the "elements" tab page and "ATP TAb page" data are stored?

what iam doing is to build a customized report to see if any inconsistency between these 2 tab pages.

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rorie,

Please explore the BAPi BAPI_PPDSSRVAPS_GET_IO_NODES and BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAI

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rorie,

The data in the Elements / ATP tab is never stored in any of the DB tables. It is available in Live cache. But, if you need specific information related to some of the orders and its parameters you will get that info from the DB tables. I had written a blog long back about the list of DB tables in gATP. May be it will help you for a different purpose. But, for the time being please evaluate the BAPIs provided by Rupesh in the above reply.

http://scn.sap.com/community/scm/blog/2011/03/25/understanding-the-technical-stuff-in-sap-apo-gatp-m...

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh  / Babu,

thanks for your inputs and its very helpful.

while doing some digging today, found that there are a few thousand entries in /SAPAPO/MM_SCHED Table. And similar entries are found in the POSMAPN table, but not in /SAPAPO/MM_DOC nor MMFIELD.

Should there be entries in /SAPAPO/MM_SCHED? normally SDORDER_DEL should clear all these entries isnt it? or how do we delete the entries in /SAPAPO/MM_SCHED?

Regards,

Rorie

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rorie,

The entries of the tables /sapapo/mm_doc, sapapo/mmfield and /sapapo/mm_sched are checked with the option 'Reconcile Available-to-Promise (ATP) tables with /SAPAPO/POSMAPN' of the /sapapo/sdorder_del report. This deletes entries which do not have a relevant entry from the /SAPAPO/POSMAPN table.

Execute the report /SAPAPO/SHOW_MM_DOC_MM_SCHED and /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL.

You have also selecte the checkbox "Delete obsolete records in the /SAPAPO/POSMAPN table" on the "Delete on Database" tab page in the "Additional Functions" segment.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

we do run SDORDER_DEL on a weekly basis with 3 variants, which is the pab "delete on Database"

1st one - Only checked the "delete Obsolete records in /sapapo/posmapn table. No Wild card in Product  / location

2nd one - Only checked the " Adjust ATP Tables with /sapapo/posmapn. No wild card for product / location.

3rd one - with Wild card in Product and location and last change before = current data - 90 days.

I checked the report - /SAPAPO/SHOW_MM_DOC_MM_SCHED - this is only display and i can see entries in all 3 tables.( POSMAPN / MM_DOC, MM_SCHED)

Question is the obsolte records are not supposed to be these tables right?

Regards,

Rorie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rupesh,

for eg: a Delivered STO should not be there in any of those 3 tables right? ( POSPMAN / MM_DOC / MM_SCHED?

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rorie,

Yes you are right. Please check OSS note 657214 and 553476 and 894294- Composite note: Report /sapapo/sdorder_del.

Inconsistency SD tables stock transfer delivery can be clear by /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rorie,

I guess, even after deletion the entry still exists in //POSMPAN table. However, once the deletion reports are run the entry disappears. The reason why the entry still exits in //POSMAPN and other tables is due to the fact the the delivery can always be reversed / deleted and the STO turns to be an open document again. That's how SAP has designed it.

Also, as per my experience the amount of information that we get it in these DB tables for STO is lesser compared to that of an SO.

Babu Kilari