Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any different way to create BP

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am working in a scenario where client has asked me to create an interactive adobe form for vendor registration , which will be offline.He/She doesn't want to go with standard ROS process and also the questionnaire.We are working on classical scenario with SRM 7.0 ehp2.

Now based on above scenario , I am having few concerns.

1.How will the BP be created. Do I have to call a BAPI externally?

2.How will the data be transferred from SRM to ECC?

3.After vendor completes his registration process.How will I reflect it into clients portal for the approval of vendor?

4.Do I have to create a Ztable for vendor process or will it work with vendor master table.As registration fields are bit different than the vendor master tables?

5. Also can someone tell the overview for the process as what should be there after registration through adobe form?

Regards

Gaurav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Has anyone developed this scenario.Please let me know.

Regards

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Couple of questions:-

1. Does he require Adobe Form or Interactive Simplified Input Screen?
  2. As per my understanding this utility will allow one BP entry at a time. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks

Siddarth

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

Thanks for you reply..

1. Interactive Adobe Form .(Offline as well as Online)

2. Now at a same many vendor will register by downloading this form and then fill it up and then upload so for that I have to run a BAPI for every time when user submits the button after filling the complete form.So that the required data to be seen in PRE-SCREEN for approval of vendor.

Now based on this I had few concern as the complete registration is on adobe form and not the standard so the concern was to create and populate the data.

Thanks

Gaurav