cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI BAPI_SLSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2 does not create Sales Order in SAP APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to create VMI Deployment Sales Order of Caegory EH in SAP APO. I am using BAPI BAPI_SLSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2.

I went through the documentation of the BAPI and passed the values that are required. Please find the values that I am passing at the end of the thread....

But, No Sales Orders are getting created and neither am I getting  a proper error message that I can work upon.

The messages I get in the Return Parameter are:

W APO_BAPI             172 Log. system SCD100 for APO not permitted when using external number assignment

I /SAPAPO/CIF          003 Application log (ext. no. KYQXZI0M7DJX00002XEDH0) for obj. APO_BAPI and sub-obj. SO_APS has been logged

Can any one suggest what am I doing wrong here. Also, is this the right BAPI to use in stand alone SAP APO to create a Sales Order of Category EH. Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

The values passed are:

IMPORT PARAMETERS:

LOGICAL_SYSTEM: Own Logical System (APO Dev)

COMMIT_CONTROL: 'E'

SHIP_INFO: Space / Blank

NO_CREATE: Space / Blank

PLANNING_MODE_USAGE: '0'

ORDER_TYPE: '3' (Default)

TABLES:

REQUIREMENTS

ORDER_NUMBER:  Some Order Number

ITEM_NUMBER: Some Item Number

SCHED_LINE: 0000

PRODUCT: Some Material Number

PROD_PLANT: Relevant Plant in APO

ATPCAT: EH

REQ_QTY: Some Positive Qty

AVA_QTY:Some Positive Qty

ALLOC_QTY: Some Positive Qty

STAGING_DATE: Some Date Time

CUSTOMER: Some Relevant Customer

REQUIREMENTS_X

ORDER_NUMBER:  Blank

ITEM_NUMBER: Blank

SCHED_LINE: 0Blank

PRODUCT: X

PROD_PLANT: X

ATPCAT: X

REQ_QTY: X

AVA_QTY: X

ALLOC_QTY: X

STAGING_DATE: X

CUSTOMER: X

Regards,

Subhrangsu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil, Rupesh,

Thanks for your responses.

The fact of the matter is that the Warning Message returned by the BAPI is not directly relevant. What is most important is that the BAPI fails in creating the Order.

I managed a work around through BAPI BAPI_POSRVAPS_CREATESNPORDER.I referred to Note 1057488 to understand how we can create VMI Sales Order using this BAPI. Generally this BAPI restricts using a Location of Type 1010 (Customer), but Note 1057488 describes how we can surpass the restriction. https://websmp130.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1057488

Passed the value 'ALLOW_ADD_LOCTYPES' in the Tables Parameter 'EXTENSION_IN' and now the BAPI creates Orders of Category 'EH' without any issue. Unlike the previous BAPI, this one also allows you to pass the Parameter EXT_NUMBER_ASSIGNMENT as SPACE such that an Internal Number range is used. The issue is resolved at my end and the program is now working as a treat.

Thanks again for your responses. Thought it would be good to update the thread with the solution we actually used.

Regards,

Subhrangsu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member458819
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The Logical System should be an R/3 Logical System not APO System.

The Issue with External Assignment Number Pls Change the option to X in the Execution Window

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subhrangsu,

Please refer the wiki Create Sales Order in APO - Supply Chain Management - Confluence

Also refer OSS note 512390

Messages appear in the BAPI (RETURN parameter) of the type warning message APO_BAPI 0172 (logical system of APO not permitted for external order number assignment).This additional warning message has been added to the Support Package to avoid problems such as those described above.In principle, the external logical system that creates the order should always be specified when orders with external order number assignment are created.If you call the BAPI locally in the APO system, then a separate, logical system should still be used here and not the APO logical system.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar