cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted sales order does't allow modify delivery

0 Kudos

Dears,

Some user has deleted one Sales order, this SO has a delivery document alive!  My first question how did the user do this deletion .

and my second a more complicated  issue is: This delivery has caught materials  and those materials are affecting the availability.

I've already   run  SDRQCR21  report , but nothing happened.

When I try to modify the delivery I get : Sales order XXXXX does not exist

Message no. VL303

I need to modify o delete this delivery for realizing the stocks. is there any way to modify or delete these deliveries ??

Thank in advance

Victor

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor

How about taking your delivery till Invoicing and then create a return order with reference to Invoice .If you are Production I do not think you can use OVM1 since you need to transfer transport request .Return seems to be the best option.

Please do share how user broke the rule by deleting Sales Order when it has subsequent document .

Regards

Santosh

0 Kudos

Santosh

The message VL303  doesn't appear in OVM1.

As I told you , the issue here was with the ophan delivery,   this delivery had material caught  for stocks  ( These materials  were in CO09)

I aplied the  Note 183558 - Change documents of deleted SD documents.

Now the materials were released from CO09.

I couldn´t simulate the operation in QAS, because I don't how to reach this anormal situation.

Thank anyway for yours feedbacks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor

How about taking your delivery till Invoicing and then create a return order with reference to Invoice .If you are Production I do not think you can use OVM1 since you need to transfer transport request .Return seems to be the best option.

Please do share how user broke the rule by deleting Sales Order when it has subsequent document .

Regards

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

you're working with archived documents... it seems a bug in the system. Have you checked oss notes?

On the other side, try tcode OVM1 to change VL303 error message to warning message and see if then you can change your delivery.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya .. u can go for block the Delivery and go for new SO .

Former Member
0 Kudos

TW,

absolutely Correct But i came to know We can do for this MTO process for this. for this we need to create the new material for 46 meters and TOR.

Anu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Once sales order is flipped to delivery, sales order status should have changed to closed by the system unless it is partially delivered. Once delivery is added there is no way to change the delivery. I would suggest to return the delivery, duplicate the sales order and redo it.

I hope it helps!

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Please try deleting the delivery doc by getting in to the doc in change mode (VL02N t-code). Then you can either go for sales order creation.

Regards

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Victor,

Please check in table VBAK with the (deleted) sales order number. Can you find any entry?

transaction code SE16N.

Check in table VBFA, Follow on document (VBELN) = delivery, check what is the Preceding document (VBELV)?

If indeed the sales order is deleted (which has subsequent documents), ask the user to explain what were the steps he/she had performed.

0 Kudos

TW,

You are right, this operation is not allowed by SAP , but  users found out how to break this rule.. !

I need to edit this delivery and delete the lines , because they are blocking Stock.

and of course find out how they did this action

0 Kudos

TW,

You are right, this operation is not allowed by SAP , but  users found out how to break this rule.. !

I need to edit this delivery and delete the lines , because they are blocking Stock.

and of course find out how they did this action

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi TW, Greeting i have face this problem in interview one cable company producing the 10 and 20 meters. but customer want 36 and 46 meters cables.can you give the solution for this.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bhaskar,

Think of this question from a general business perspective.

Suppose you are selling 20 meters cables, if customer wants 46 meters cables; then first you need to manufacture or procure 46 meters cables and only then you can sell those to the customer.

Now coming to SAP, what all do you have to do in SAP?

(e.g. create a material master record, send the requirement to MRP (TOR) etc. etc.)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Victor,

I have tested this scenario by creating a sales order, delivery.

Now I can not delete the sales order, the system is not permitting this. Please see below SAP message -

This document cannot be deleted

Message no. V1006

Diagnosis

The document cannot be completely deleted because further processing has
already taken place or the document item does not permit deletion of the
document.

Procedure

Display the document flow to see which subsequent documents have already been
created.

• You can attempt first of all to delete all the subsequent documents and then
    delete the current document.

• If it is not possible to delete all subsequent documents, you can still
    enter a reason for rejection for all items to prevent any further references or
    deliveries being made.