cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

duty calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

i need help by customizing the duty calculation.

In GTS 8.0 it's possible to define Percentages for Proportional Calculation of Duties. For Example for the duty type H012.

I try to enter percentages for proportional calculation of duties in GTS 10.1. But this is not possible, because there is no duty type.

Is it not longer possible or do i make a mistake?

Thanks for help

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

That functionality has not changed in GTS 10.1, as far as I know.  Generally the percentage is used to apportion the airfreight, so that duty is only charged on the portion nominally outside the EU.  But the standard Duty Type for airfreight is H020, not H012.

Can you explain the problem in more detail?  I'm sure we can solve it.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

thanks for your answer!

The problem is solved!

Now it's possible to define Percentages for Proportional Calculation of Duties for H012.

But I have another Problem - the percentage is not used!

My customer wants the duty type H012 (insurance) proposed default with 0.11 percent from a base value is calculated.
How can I predefine the percent field by default with 0.11 percent and then identify the correct insurance value?

Is it just realized with BAdI / SAPSLL / DUTY_CALC_EV?

Thank you for your support!

Best regards

Peter

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

You need to set up the Duty Type so that the Duty Category is 'F3' and the Calc. Rule is either '002' or '007' - that depends on whether or not you want to use a continuous percentage or a date-dependent percentage.  You could either change the standard H012 or create your own ('Z') entry in your schema.

Then the percentage should be used in the duty calculation.

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Dave

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oh, and I forgot to mention that, in the calculation schema, you must also assign as "Cost Component" the Duty Type(s) that provide the base value for your calculation.

For example, if the percentage should be calculated on the Goods Value and Transport Costs, you would add Duty Types 'A001' and 'A002' as the Cost Components for Totalling.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

first at all, sorry for my late reply. But at first i was on vacation and then i had to solved another problem.

Your instructions were perfect and the problem is solved.
I thank you very much

Best regards

Peter

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Ok, I'm pleased to hear it.  Then perhaps you could mark my answer as "correct" so that the thread can be closed?

Thanks & regards,

Dave

Answers (0)