cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages status is showing successfull, but..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a small doubt please any one clarify that.

I did one scenario Proxy to file.

I am having 3 different systems in same network. 1. R/3, 2. XI and 3. third party system.

Here I am sending the flight details from r/3 systems to XI using Proxy interface. That XI has to send the message to third party system.

I did this scenario and executed, the message status is showing successfully in SXMB_MONI. But I couldn’t found message in target system (Third party).

<b>Assumption:</b>

My system ids like:

10.10.20.30 – R/3

10.10.20.31 - XI

10.10.20.32 – Third party

<b>

Fist Case:-</b>

I gave the path in the communication channel like this
10.10.20.32\XI_Scenarios. When I go to runtime workbench it is showing an error like :

1. Attempt to process file failed with Target directory '
10.10.20.32\XI_Scenarios' does not exist and cannot be created.

2. Exception caught by adapter framework: Target directory '
10.10.20.32\XI_Scenarios' does not exist and cannot be created.

<b>Second Case:-</b>

When I give the path as XI itself, I found message in a particular location like 10.10.20.31\XI_Scenarios.

Why the message is not showing in a first case? Please tell me the solution.

Thanks,

Satish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Satish,

based on post i assume ur thrid party to which your sending data is reciver file adapter .

if this case you need to create file folder in XI if your useinf NFS in ur adapter if your not NFS then it should FTP . di you confugre the FTP and do you have access to it.

coming to our error you need use FTP if you are using 10.10.20.32 in our file adapter.

hope iam clear

Regards

Sreeram.g.reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Well,you have explained very clear about your problem..Apart from the below information could you please give me what is your receiver communication channel and what are the details you filled.

I hope the problem in receiver communication channel parameter details.

Hope I am clear.

Awaiting for your response.

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to give the path of XI Server only in the Adapter even It is communicating with third party system.That is why it is throwing error if you give the Third party Application IP Address.

If you are using FTP in the target side check FTP parameters like IP Adddress\server name and port.