cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial Billing from a Delivery Document

0 Kudos

Respected Guru's of SD,

I have an requirement to create several billing/invoice from an delivery document.

Like: Order 400 pcs, Delivery Doc created: 400 pcs, Now want to make two invoice in two different dates, one for 200 pcs and then another for same delivery document 200 pcs.

I got some details from previous threads and applied that setting which is

Goto VTFL. Select you valid combination.

Click on item. Select your item category there. Goto details.

Select the Pos/neg quantity field as "+".

Maintain the billing quantity as "A".

Maintain VBRK/VBRP as "001".

Save.

Goto VOV7 and select your item category. Details.

Select completion rule as "B" and billing relevance as "K".

its working till item selection means I have created after implement of above configuration like an delivery for 200 pcs but when again I am trying to create another billing doc from same delivery doc its not working.

Please advise me which step I am missing or where I am doing wrong. How can I achieve my goal. Please explain procedure.

Best Regards

Nauman Ashraf

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Noman Khan,

There is small process while creating the billing document. Go to VF01, enter the delivery document number. Then select the line item and click on the selection list push button on top and enter the required target quantity to be billed and select the line and click on copy push button the same will be copied in to the main screen of billing document and save the invoice.

Repeat it for desired quantity.

Text Removed

Regards,

Saher Mohammed.

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Please avoid asking points which is against the forum rules

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All your configuration and process are fine except one and the same is provided below:

In VTFL, maintain Billing quantity as "B" and thats standard.

Please check and revert.

Regards