cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIORI Leave Request App Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm new to FIORI and Gateway. We recently installed ECC, NWGW and FIORI on our server. We have implemented the prerequisites and SAP Notes. But I'm still having a problem with accessing Leave Request App. I'm having this error (see picture)

So far, the RFC seems to be working. The result was successful when I test the connection. Though I'm still not sure if that info will be enough to know if it is indeed working.

I have added the following roles to my user:

SAP_GBHCM_LEAVE_REQUEST_EMPL

SAP_HCM002_HCM_LVRQ_CR

GW_ENDUSER

GW_BEP_USER

with /IWBEP/RT_MGW_USR and S_RFCACL but still an error. Can't know for sure if indeed the roles are working though.

I'm following this thread by the way : http://scn.sap.com/message/14340195

Anyone who can help me with this problem ? Your help is much appreciated.

Thanks

-Melanie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please check you can create leave request in ERP transaction without Fiori.

Probably, your user ID is not integrated with HCM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for this. I'll talk to our HCM consultant about this. And see what happens.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Was able to create the leave request. It was just a matter of choosing the correct work schedule/time. Now having problems with the approval. Will create a separate thread for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our HCM consultant has successfully configured our back-end data for the Leave Request App but I am not able to create an leave request. Getting this error.

Is this a backend error or an error with our FIORI and Gateway configuration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems like 2 issues, both backend.

1) Try going to PFTC, choose workflow template and WS12300111 and change.  At the next screen, choose Additional Data->Agent assignment->Maintain.  Select the General Workflow for Documents and click on Attributes.  Change to General Task.

2) Need to generate work schedule for the period you are submitting.  This should be done whenever there are changes to work schedule config/holidays or when it has not been done before (This is for your case)