SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO and FM error

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

When I used MIRO the system show this error,anybody can help me?

GR reduction impossible. Wrong CI with FT 30 instead of 40 in GR/IR acct.

Message no. FMUP009

Diagnosis

You are trying to reduce a Goods Receipt (GR) line with an Invoice Receipt (IR). However, the GR/IR account has an incorrect financial transaction '30' instead of '40' in the commitment item.

System Response

The system cannot calculate a GR reduction. This is not a program or application error, but rather a customer data inconsistency.

In order to calculate the GR reduction, Funds Management (FM) updating has to create original GR lines with value type '54' and business transaction 'RMWE'. Without this condition, it is impossible to calculate the reduction.

Procedure

Correct the commitment item being used in the GR/IR account. If necessary, repost the document into FM.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As the message goes, commitment item under GR/IR account should be defined with financial transaction 40. Please, follow the message's instructions.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As the message goes, commitment item under GR/IR account should be defined with financial transaction 40. Please, follow the message's instructions.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have changed the GR/IR Commitment item to 40 and creat a new PO,when I uesd MIRO show this error also.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure, this commitment item is duly derived. You can verify it by setting trace in FMDERIVE.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I traced in FMDERIVE and changed the commitment item to 40,the problem is solved.Thanks.