cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC: Not possible to plan; no organization is subject to sign-off

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not able to plan a sign-off, simply because the global organizational unit is not subject to sign-off.

The weird is when I change the organization from not subject to sign-off to subject to sign-off in the master data and save the changes (no errors) and go back to the organizational unit the changes are in fact not updated.

Any idea?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Dear  T. de Jong,

Open the Organization , on  tab General, you have an option : "Subject to signoff " . Probably you set this option " "YES" but it's important check on tab Regulations how is setting the option "Maintain Regulation-Specific Attributes" and "Subject to Sign-Off". 

The combination of those settings will define if the organization will be  or not  relevant for signature.

Thanks and regards,

Karina Atonaidán

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I did, but it looks more like a bug to me.

New issue occured. When I add a organization in the master data the name I entered is not displayed, the name space is just empty

0 Kudos

Dear T. de Jong,,

I had a similar problem and opened a message for SAP , They  suggested implement the note :Note "1840817 - Orgunit getting saved without name".

Maybe this note can help you.

Regards,

Karina Atonaidán

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Karina. The note solved both issues

0 Kudos

Hello T. de Jong,

You're welcome , I'm pleased to help you !

Karina

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

singhsmi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Have you maintained the subtyp entry correctly for infotype 5337 in transaction OOIT.

Regards,

Smita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes

singhsmi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

can u send a screenshot of what you have maintained.