SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue : Error message False call to FKK_RESET_CLEARING while calling a method to reverse the bill docs in a workflow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an issue while calling a method to reverse the final bills/invoices and then reset clear the documents in SAP ISU ECC 6.0.

This method is being called from a reverse move out workflow as the customer payments made during move out as final bill need to be reversed and the rest clearings need to be done.

But the method gives the below mentioned error and the workflow goes into error.

The error says :

Message >0188 - Internal error: False call for FKK_RESET_CLEARING

Diagnosis
The function module FKK_RESET_CLEARING was called up for documentV1. however, this type of call is not permitted for one of thefollowing reasons:

• The parameter I_PARTIAL (partial clearing reset) is not set.
  • Partial resets had already been posted for document &V1& so that every

further clearing reset can also only be a partial one.

• Parameter I_PARTIAL is set, but the corresponding table

T_ACTIV does not contain any valid entries.

But the above issues are addressed in the code(screenshots attached)

The catchy part is once we restart the workflow , it gets executed successfully without any error.

Could anyone please guide me as to why the error is occurring  in the first instance.

Please let me know if you need any more info.

Appreciate your help in this regard !!

Best Regards,

Java

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Java,

Check SAP Note 968512.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

I am facing pretty similar issue.

I am trying to perform reset clearing by calling the function module FKK_RESET_CLEARING with all the details of clearing document and  i_partial as 'X'.

Could you please suggest as whether I have to populate the table T_ACTIV or by any other means I can perform partial reset clearing using function module call ?

Many thanks in advance.

Thanks

Bodhisattwa

0 Kudos

Hi Bodhisattwa,

I think you need to populate the table T_ACTIVE for performing partial clearing reset using the FM FKK_RESET_CLEARING

Thanks,

Amlan