cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting response as blank in soap to jdbc scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a soap to jdbc scenario where in request i am sending some input fields which get updated  in target side through stored procedure,but while getting response from target site its coming as blank.can u please suggest how to solve this as because the third party receipient on target site are saying that they are successfully sending the response field from their end,but i am unable to get it.Please suggest what should be the Response Messagetypein soap to jdbc scenario.

Thanks,

Sonalika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ambrish_mishra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sonalika,

The response message type actually depends on the stored procedure and what is being executed in the database and the response DB is sending. Please check with the DB team on the same.

I hope you have defined your inbound interface as synchronous. You can also check the logs of the receiver channel since the response received would fail if the structure does not match.

You can also refer to this link

http://scn.sap.com/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/21/jdbc-stored-procedures

Ambrish

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonalika,

you can refer to below link for SOAP to JDBC scenario.

http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/XI/SOAP2JDBC/Page1.htm

Regards,

Gavaksh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its solved now.hanks to all...

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the following....

1) If your target request structure is example  MT_Request then your target response structure should be MT_Request_response.  Please make sure your response structure from the target side is as explained above.

2)  Also in the advanced tab of  the receiver channel specify logSQLStatement = true.  This will help you to debug the response what you get.

3)  Also check whether your receiver channel gives any error for the response. If so, that would be helpful for further proceeding with this issue.

Hope this help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonalika,

Have you checked the response payload at communication channel? Is it coming blank there itself in cc?  if message is there in cc level then the message must be getting truncated at mapping level / some other source due to some structure conflicts?

Regards

Prasad