cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with BRF+ in BRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

We created two paths ( Rule Results ) in BRF+ for BRM 10.0 ( SPK12 ) based in the field "Project Release", the logic that was used is very easy : If we use the value 1 we will use the path 1 and if we use in the field "Project Release"  the value 2 we will use the path 2 for the workflow of approval

But, unfortunately we having many problems to start the workflow:

Scenario of problem: Role ABC has the value 1 in the field "Project Relase", when we start the new changes in this role and change the "Project Relase" for value 2, when the workflow is started the system still sending the workflow for path 1 intead of to open for path 2.

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vitor,

I have encountered the same problem earlier also (as of SP12). I have recently found that a few simple BRF+ custom agent rules are not working as intended in both ARM and BRM. In ARM, there seems to be a issue with the use of "User_Group" as a condition value.

I guess the same issue is persisting for the use of the "Project Release" field as a condition column in BRF+.

Let us know what solution SAP provide for you guys.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vitor,

This is bug in the application, please open CSS message for sap .

Best Regards,

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below points.

Check if BRF+ initiator rule is added in Step 2 of Role approval workflow process ID.two rule results are added or not.

Check the route mapping for these two rule results to two paths in Step 6 of MSMP workflow.

Thanks, Sunil