SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same promotion price across 100+ articles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In promotion, we could do promotion price +/- against regular selling price / purchasing price.

However, i have a scenario. We want to a same promotion price (SGD1.99) with 100+ articles (under same merchandise category). These 100+ articles have different selling price.

In promotion, i could add these 100+ articles without issues. however, I don't know how to mass maintenance the same selling price (SGD1.99) for all these 100+ articles.

Is there any way that i could mass maintain for SGD1.99 for these 100+ articles? I think I may miss out some feature in WAK1/WAK2 that could facilitate this.

Thanks for your advice in advance.

7 REPLIES 7

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Glen,

in WAK1/WAK2 you have the tab "price planning".

There, you see all your articles. You can check all the articles you want to change. At the bottom, there is a button "Mass Maintenance". Mark column "Sales price" and click on the button.

Now, a seperate screen is opening. You there can enter you sales price in the field "Amount". Value has to be "+". Click on "execute".

All articles you checked beforehand should have the sales price you entered.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Tobias

0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

There is an issue. All these items have different regular selling price. With mass maintenance, this will reduce by amount. I want to maintain SGD1.99 for all 100+ items.

Tobias_König
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Glen,

you can meet your requirement in two steps.

1. Reduce the amount of the prices for all articles by 100 percent. --> price fields will be blank after that

2. Increase the price for all articles with 1,99 SGD.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glen,

If you change the base to "standard promo price" (it's set to "promo. sales price" by default) in the mass maintenance screen, it would set promo price to absolute amount you specify instead of increase/decreasing the promo price by that amount

0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry,

In Promotion -> mass maint. -> price adjustment's screen. it only has "promo. sales prices" / "Standard Sales prices" / Purchase Price. I could not find "standard promo price". Please advise. I'm sure i missed out something on the screen.

0 Kudos

Hi Glen.,

I meant "Standard Sales prices"

0 Kudos

Hi, i could not get it to same price for all articles on WAK1. do you already use user-exit to do it?