SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No commitment item entered in item 00010 xxxx xxxxxx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

When the shopping cart is being created in SRM system, there is an error message “No commitment item entered in item” though the commitment item is entered in the GL master data. When the same scenario is replicated in SAP ECC6, there is no error.

Derivation step is maintained through Functional module FMDT_READ_MD_ACCOUNT_COMPANY in FMDERIVE and commitment item is entered in GL master data.

SRM is not able to recognise the commitment item of a gl through this functional module but it is able to recognise other steps like deriving the fund center from cost center through derivation rules.

Please advise

Regards,

Rajesh

6 REPLIES 6

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, check if note 1157223 is implemented in your system.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Note is implemented in the system.. Issue is only when it is from other systems or through idocs..

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Note is implemented in the system.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I have faced a similar situation in the past even though commitment item is maintained in GL master and you use the function module to derive it the system does not derive the commitment item.

In my case it turned out to be an authorization issue.

So do the following:

Create a new derivation rule and for the GL account assign the commitment item in the derivation rule. Then check if the system is deriving the commitment item. If this works, then deactivate the derivation rule and run the scenario again and when the error comes up check for missing authorization using /nSU53.

Keep me posted if this solves your issue.

Regards,

Insomniac

0 Kudos

Hi  Insomniac,

As a awork around, we have created derivation rule which is working.

Without derivation rule , commitment items are derived properly when i post it manually through FB01, FBetc. But when it is through an idoc, commitment items are not derived through functional module.

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Is your derivation rule:

Source= GL account

Target= commitment item

If yes, then please run the scenario after deactivating this derivation rule.

When the system throws "No commitment item entered error" type /nSU53 and check for missing authorization.

Regards,

Insomniac