Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports with Combination for Cost center/Cost element/Internal Orders

sreeharli_tokala
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

MY client want reports in CO internal order reports with the combination of Cost center, Internal order and Cost element.

Because they are using Internal order as a Product and cost center as business area and they want to see the product wise(IO),Cost Center(Branch),Cost Element wise information in Single Report.

please suggest me and give me the possible solutions please.

Thanks & Regards,

Sreehari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Dear Sreehari,

Please check below Report, i hope it is help full for you.

T.code: S_ALR_87013643

Regards,

Krish.

sreeharli_tokala
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Krish , Do we have better reports than this with the above combination.

Thanks & Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Sreehari,

You can make it Z report with help of abaper.

Above combination all are storing into SETLEAF table. please refer the table and let me if you need any information on this.

Regards,

Krish.

sreeharli_tokala
Participant
0 Kudos

If you don't mind can you give me the brief explanation on this and if you have any documents regarding this requirement can you send me on  sreehari.tokala@gmail.com

I'm new to Controlling. My client need report with this combination briefly.

Thanks & Regards,

Sreehari.

0 Kudos

Hi Sreehari,

First you have to prepare Excel as per your client requirement and gather all the tables like cost center and cost elements and internal order wise.

explain to your abaper while passing some entries and tel his/her which ever required fields are there in entry level.

while passing the entries only tel them how cost element, cost center and internal order is coming and tables.

the same report i have done with help of abaper only. i have that document i will send it you.

Regards,

Krish

sreeharli_tokala
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much krish.

Kindly send me the Document to this mail Id: sreehari.tokala@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,

sreehari.

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sree

You can make this report at your own using report painter. Use library 1VK which contains all the parameters and variable as required by you. If you have not make any report in report painter yet, you may face some difficulties but at last you will get success if try hard.

I have made similar report for my client, the only difference is that in my case I need to fetch orders and not Internal orders. You may be required to use Library 6O1 as this contains necessary data for Internal Orders.

In my opinion we should take ABAP help at war time only (Use them as Army). Reason behind is that if there is even minor communication gap between ABAPER and the FUNCTIONAL then we both have to work many times on a single report.

Regards

Rajneesh Saxena

Message was edited by: Rajneesh Saxena

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.