Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data visible in Inventory Manager

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

[Migrated from the Syclo Resource Center]

ShwetaKapil   06/09/2013 01:37,

Hi All    On what basis the physical inventory documents/issues/transfers or receipts appear in the front end Inventory Manager application.I am not a functional person so dont know how such assignments happen.Is it on the basis of Person Id(pernr) of theuser who has logged in to the Syclo IM app  as in case of Syclo WM app?  Please suggest.  RegardsShweta 

i057085   06/27/2013 12:27

Hi Shweta,Personnel number is not required for inventory manager application. For Inventory count.Create physical inventory document by entering materials in tcode MI01 for your respective plant and storage location.   Now open appliction in mobile, in the inventory tab enter the plant, storage loc, physical inventory document and click on download button. The physical inventory document   with items will be visible in device that we have created. Now enter the quantity for items and transmitting will do the physicalinventorydocumentpost. We can also do Goods receipt, issue material and Transfer material with the inventory manager application.   Regards,Rajesh  

stummo   07/14/2013 19:36

You may need to set your SAP User to have  the correct value in Parameter  ID WRK for the plant that you want to retrieve and process  stock. Can't remember if this filter is active out of the box.ThanksStu 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shweta, I am looking at the iPad version of Inventory Manager and it would seem that the interface was designed for windows and no improvements have been made for ios or android yet. For physical inventory, the criteria needs to be entered in order to receive the document as a normal sync does not bring it down. It works the same way for goods issue, receipts, transfers - i.e. you need to input the criteria each time. I wonder if there's a way to set all the parameters by default so that a normal sync will bring down everything for the operative - for example a stock count sheet only for a specific storage location or restricting goods issue to a particular movement type. Maybe using the filters within the complex tables. I am waiting for the next release and expecting to see some major improvements in terms of user experience. How would you rate the overall experience with the app?